40

Boongi❤️:
Step out

Several minutes passed before the text came through, just as the sound of two soft taps against Alana's back window had her flinching. She'd barely read it when he appeared in her side view leaning against her car, seemingly out of nowhere, and her heart fluttered at the surprise.

She thought of herself as more aware of her surroundings than that.

Yoongi's eyes lift from the ground as the driver's door opens slowly, a little smirk perking up as Alana emerges with that expected and adorable scowl on her face.

"Can you not do that?" She fussed as she scooted from her seat to stand, turning briefly to reach back into her car for her bag and keys. Yoongi tuck his bottom lip to mask his smile, tilting his head to watch her.

"Do what?" He chuckles. Alana is still rummaging in her front seat as if she were looking for something and she mumbles irritably just loud enough for him to hear.

"Sneaking up on me like I ain't strapped.." she threatens playfully, stepping backward once she is sure she wasn't forgetting anything.

"You almost scared the hell out of...me."

Her pause comes after she's fully out of the car and now standing in front of Yoongi, who didn't seem as close when she first opened her door.

"As if that's hard to do.." he chuckles, notably not stepping back. But Alana didn't mind it, nor could she respond to his snide response.

Yoongi looked as good as he normally looked. His skin was perfect and holding that soft natural glow. His dark hair is tucked beneath a knitted Raiders beanie that's accented by the tiny silver hoops dangling from his ears.

He's dressed down in a black leather letterman dark jeans, and a white tee that's caressed by a silver chain with a small cross at his collar. She was sure he had Nikes on but she wasn't looking that hard to care about what he wore on his feet when everything above them looked this good.

Citrus, cedar, and bergamot greeted her on the night breeze, along with the soft notes of mint and leather. He'd obviously had time to freshen up from his post-game Bayfield warm-ups and Alana assumed after a night of playing as hard as he did that he'd be too tired for anything but chilling on his couch.

"What?" Yoongi's brow creased with mild concern and Alana merely lifted hers in surprise before shaking her head.

"Nothing.I um...like that jacket.." she deflects and Yoongi glances at his sleeves as if he didn't know what the hell he put on.

"Preciate it. You ready? You ain't gotta pee or nothing?" He teases with a smirk, pushing his hands in his pockets. The question instantly snaps Alana out of her mini daze of attraction.

"What? No. Shut up." She kissed her teeth.

"Where are we going anyway? You look all nice and I look like I just finished shaking ass on a basketball court for 2 hours.."

Although she wasn't exaggerating about what she'd been doing, Alana looked far from what she insinuated, still fashionable in her cropped hoodie, hip huggers, and waist beads. Considering she took extra care in freshening up, re-slicking her curly bun, relaying her edges, and touching up her makeup before leaving the arena. Alana had anticipated seeing Yoongi after the game at some point, whether it was at the arena, Joe's, or the dorms.

She'd never tell Alesha that was the real reason what took her so long to meet her outside after changing.

Yoongi of course gives Alana's body a quick downward scan, keeping himself from staring at her tiddies for too long, his eyes coming back up to linger on her lips before kissing his teeth in disagreement.