24

Hoseok had been killing it for what felt like a few hours, switching the mood from the hard-hitting rap and dance tracks to the more mellow R&B.

Just as he's about to step down from the booth for a break, he spots the object of his affection entering the house. It's a wonder he can pick her out in a crowd like this, especially with her being so short. It's almost instinctual though. She'd already spotted him, matching his fly in her baggy Dickies with the tail of her belt swaying from her hip, a tight black shirt that's slit down the collar to give a peak of cleavage, cropped short enough to leave her mid-drift sexily exposed. She wears the gold chain Hoseok gifted her to match his last month and her makeup is every bit of the Cholas of her barrio. Darkly lined lips and eyes, sharp brows, and full curly hair that bounces as she approached the DJ stand.

He smiles brightly at her at first but his gaze darkens when he notes how gorgeous she is as if he hadn't seen her earlier. Setting his headphones down, he slowly rounds the setup and steps down to meet her.

"Hey you..." she greets him warmly, rolling on the toes of her Chuck Taylors to kiss Hoseok's lips. He hums lovingly when their lips meet and he pulls her into him by her belt to extend their kiss. Once he releases her, Eva melts back into the soles of her feet with a smile.

" I thought you weren't gonna come," Hoseok says, and Eva rolls her eyes with slight annoyance.

"Callaté...you knew I wouldn't miss a chance to see you spin. You going back up?" she asks then, tipping her chin over Hoseok's shoulder. He glances back just as another student takes up the space he occupied and shakes his head.

"Naw, Knox is taking over for a while.." he responds as he turns back to her. As soon as he does, his gaze drops to the slit of her collar. He takes note of the way his chain dipped between her breasts, licking his lips before looking her in the face. Eva acts oblivious to her boyfriend's lustful stare despite her little smirk.

"Oh? So what you bout to do?" she asks, tilting her head and batting her thick lashes up at him. Hoseok glances around the party briefly, biting his lip as he tugged at Eva's belt once more. He wraps it around his fist a few times as he pulls her closer to him until her soft chest is pressed against his toned torso.

" Me lo dices, Mami.." he stoops his neck to say in her ear in a gruff deep tone. Eva pulls back a bit, her eyes dropping to Hoseok's lips for a moment before biting hers.

"Dance with me?"

After about an hour or so straight of dancing, Jimin is plopping down on the free space of one of the couches pushed against the wall

After about an hour or so straight of dancing, Jimin is plopping down on the free space of one of the couches pushed against the wall. It was already partly taken up by a few other partygoers so Jimin has to adjust his position so that he's as nestled in the corner as possible. With nowhere for her to sit, Alesha stumbles into his lap, giggling softly as he pulled her by the wrist.

"Shit it's hot...." she exhales, moving her hair back over her shoulder. Jimin watches her get settled with drunken eyes, draining his second beer of the night before setting the bottle aside.