27

"Ugh...excuse me.." she mutters for the hundredth time, ignoring the feeling of curious stares on her as she squeezes through the group of 2 Live Crew looking ass dudes blocking the front door.

Alesha huffs as she's finally free of the heat and noise of the party, welcoming the semi-fresh air as it hit her face. She takes a few steps forward, contemplating whether she wanted to sit in her car or not. Noting the distance, she opts to lean against the side of one of the pillars on the top step of the porch. She pulls off the jeweled bandana carefully to wipe the sweat from her forehead, exhaling shakily to still her wrecked nerves and clenching her fists. She couldn't wait to get back to the dorm so she could snatch this damned wig off and take a shower.

Her buzz was fading before she and Jimin emerged from the bathroom but it was for sure dead now.

Why was she even pressed right now? Her intuition told her all that she needed to know about that man. Jimin was...Jimin. Jimin is popular and active. Not that anyone's sexual past defined them. And sure, that chick was bold, out of line, and most likely old news...

But Alesha didn't like how comfortable that bitch was, along with the feeling of being connected to a guy who'd fucked so many girls that he couldn't even recognize one of them as she stood in his face.

What if he forgot about her a year from now? She rolls her eyes at the thought, resenting it immediately. Let him tell it, he wouldn't since he "cared".

But men lie.

"This is why you don't get attached, Alesha."

The vibration of her phone tucked against her boob has her sighing and she pulls it out, only to find Jimin's obnoxiously attractive contact photo filling her screen. She narrows her eyes at the phone, pursing her lips for a moment as she considered declining. Opting to answer, she swipes of thumb across the screen and lifts it to her ear. Jimin is already talking before she can say hello and Alesha scoffs at the concern in his voice.

"Alesha, where are you?" he asks again, still in the house based on the loud music nearly drowning him out. He's currently pushing through the crowd, craning his neck in search of her but has no luck.

Alesha exhales heavily.

"Shouldn't you be catching up with your friend? Maybe she can refresh your memory.." she responds dryly and she could hear Jimin sucking his teeth through the phone.

"Huh? Man...just tell me where you are." He huffs and Alesha blinks slowly as she listens to him shuffle through the party aimlessly.

"Don't worry about that. Look, you gon have to find another way back to the dorm because I ain't got time..." she chuckles tiredly, pinching the bridge of her nose and already feeling the headache forming.

"Seriously?" She hears Jimin scoff from the other end and she sighs again, her mind now on how fast she could get in bed now.

"Yeah... Enjoy your night." she hangs up, wishing she had a flip phone so her ending the conversation empathically by closing it would feel more satisfying than pushing the lock button.

"Fuck! Fucking stupid ass fucking fuck ass fuck boy... fuck boying and shit...That's what you get Mochii. Fucking with his pretty ass... With his flouncing ass.. tight abs,  pretty ass teeth, good dick having... Why the dick gotta be like that but come with all that ghetto bullshit...Fuck! it never fails EVERY FUCKING TIME! '' she huffs aloud in exasperation, kicking the pillar and wincing at the unexpected sting it causes on her big toe. She's oblivious to the widened eyes and piqued the interest of someone she hadn't noticed quite yet. Not that she could from where she was standing with the thick pillar effectively blocking her view of the young man within earshot of her angered monologue.