16

Namjoon jogged at a steady pace all the way through the winding paths that divided the dorms. He was thankful for the breathable material of his sweats otherwise he would have been drenched from the heat of the noon sun.

North hall.
West.
East.

It's when he arrives at south that he slows his pace to a walk, his hands resting on his hips as he walked up the steps to the second building. He slips in behind a group of students already on their way in and jogs briskly up the stairs inside rather than taking the elevator.

Sweat dripped from his brow as he reached the second floor, the scent of men's body spray and Febreze thick in the air. He walks purposefully through the crowded hallway, smiling and nodding before slapping hands with a few guys as he passed them. As he approached a particular door, a tall lanky young man with perfectly dark brown skin and freshly twisted locs emerges from his dorm... He's an inch or two taller than Namjoon and is just about to exit when he walks up. When the two lock eyes they greet each other familiarly.

"Sup Rod..." Namjoon daps him up, pulling him into a brief should hug before tipping his chin in the direction of the open dorm doorway.

"Oh shit...Sup Big Man...You looking for ya boy?" he asks and Namjoon nods.

"Aw yeah...he's here." He grimaces. Namjoon furrows his brow, watching Rod pull his backpack up over his shoulder.

"What..." he asks cautiously and Rod shakes his head.

"Oh, nothing. Follow the music as usual...make sure you knock before you go in there though..." Rod taps Namjoon's shoulder as he breezed past him, chuckling cryptically until he faded into the distance. He leaves his door open so that Namjoon could enter and the booming bass is already audible before he even enters.

The pounding rhythm of the speakers vibrates the walls of Hoseok's room and it seems to compete with every measured stroke he delivered. His heavy breathing was concealed by his stamina and the single chain that hung from his neck dangled over Evaline's pleasured face. From being an avid skateboarder most of his life, Hoseoks's body was tight and toned. His abs flexed with every roll of his hips, and his chocolate brown hair sways in his face.

The music did well in concealing the sounds of her moaning from a distance but Hoseok relished in the strained sounds of her euphoria. He smiles down at her then bites his lip and throws his head back briefly to clear his hanging bangs from his eyes.

"Mmmmmbaby...yes..yes.." she whimpers beneath him, her thick caramel glazed legs wrapping around his svelte waist. Hoseok clenches his jaw at her wetness and he glances down to watch his dick disappear between her folds.

Eva was petite but not in terms of measurements. Her beautiful body was bountiful in curves, thick thighs, soft squishy tummy, and wide hips. Her large chest bounced and jiggled from the force and speed of her man's thrusts. One of his arms is nestled between them, the corresponding hand at her throat as he continued to fuck her harder. His other hand held her by the waist, his thumb pressing harshly into the crease of her love handles.

"You say, something baby? Hmm?" Hoseok asks her in a raspy tone as he leaned down to peck her pouted lips. As he lifted back up, he snaps his hips into her harder. She yelps at the painful/pleasurable sensation, screwing her eyes shut. A wolfish grin crosses his face and he applies some pressure to her throat.

"hmm? What was that" he squeezed her harder, snapping into her again.

"Yes! Fuck...." Eva whines.

"You love me?"

"Yes.."

"Digame...Ahora..." He grits, the roll of his tongue making Eva's walls clench.