6

Yoongi sighed as he entered his dorm, tossing his keys across the counter in his kitchen

Yoongi sighed as he entered his dorm, tossing his keys across the counter in his kitchen. The sound of them skidding over the smooth surface is like nails on a chalkboard to his sensitive ears and he grimaces in the direction.

Another sigh puffs through his cheeks on the way across his dining area and towards his bedroom doorway. The darkness has a calming effect on him as the only slivers of light are from the moon and street lamps, streaking his walls and bed in white.

Yoongi pauses to glance around his space, eyeing the few unpacked boxes with resentment as he kicked off his Nikes.

He tugs his shirt over his head, balling it up and tossing it towards the corner hamper with a precision that doesn't phase him. The movement, however, reminds him of the soreness in his shoulder and he winces as he dropped his arm. The hand of the opposite arm comes up to massage it and he groans softly at the tension there, rolling his neck as his thumb pressed against the sorest part. He hisses through his teeth as he recalled the night.

Alana's drunken ex was like a brick wall but Yoongi managed to muster up enough force to shove him away from her so she could hide in the bathroom.

Though the guy was equal in height, Dez had Yoongi beat in the mass department. So when he shoved Yoongi aside to approach the closing bathroom door, Yoongi used all of his strength and will to yank Dez back with dominate arm.

He felt something pop but ignored the pain as he used his strength to shove a loud and belligerent Dez down the steps and outside. On his way, he managed to link eyes with Taehyung at the bar, who was already rising to his feet with a furrowed brow at the sudden commotion caused by the two of them coming down the steps.

Yoongi merely nods towards the stairs and it seems like Taehyung understood. He couldn't verify though since he had his hands full.  Yoongi didn't stop forcing Dez forward until he was stumbling down the steps of the frat house.

The few still lingering on the lawn moved away cautiously as they watched the lanky young man gather his balance. His pants were barely on his waist and he has to hold them up as he stood.

"I think you should go and just call it a night," Yoongi says calmly from the porch. Dez scoffed at the suggestion, zipping and buttoning his jeans successfully as he did.

"Look, man...I don't know you. You don't know me..." he begins in a chill tone, obviously attempting to appeal to Yoongi's better nature as if they were cool.

"Clearly" Yoongi snaps, making Dez pause. His charming cool guy facade falters and he felt the liquor-infused irritation beginning to swell inside of him.

"Right...Ok, look. I have no beef with you man. But I need to see about Lana so.." Dez attempts to pass Yoongi, who moves in his path.

"Like I said...I think you should go. And I'm pretty sure you're the LAST person Alana wants to see right now."