Intermezzo ~ a special lecture

HELLO MY PEOPLE. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL WANT IT, I DON'T WANT TO KEEP SANCHEZ\ANDROMEDA HER LECTURE ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL AWAY FROM YOU. I THINK YOU ALL DESERVE TO SEE IT! BESIDES, I am not "Really" going to do T.R.A.C.K.S. like I've done with the other episodes. This is going to be like 90% of the time from Sanchez her POV. But further: enjoy. I have typed this on my iPod so sorry for Any mistakes.

The incident with the ice device and the super storm had been a week ago now. The SHIELD sci-tech academy had returned to his usual habits, while The staff of The academy was trying to fix The damage that had been done to The building And her surroundings.
The halls of The academy were boiling from activity. Everyone was talking about Donnie and Seth And what had happend to them, but everyone was also full of excitement, because of a very special lecture from a very special person, what would happen in two days.
Lady Andromeda of Asguard, advisor of Odin The alvader, friend of Thor And his friends, And a avenger, would come to The academy, to give The only lecture which could possibly more interesting then The lecture from agents Fitz And Simmons.
"You're early," agent Weaver said.
"Odin has given me permission to stay a bit longer."
"That is very nice of him. Can I give you-"
"No, thank you," andromeda said. "How are The cadets doing under these circumstances?"
"Surprisingly well, actually," Agent Weaver said. "But they're bursting from curiousity about The lecture. Which brings me to certain Rules according to your... Habits."
Andromeda sighed. God. Here they go.
"If you use magic on cadets, kill cadets, or Harm Them in Any way, you will know The concequenses."
"I hadn't suspect anything else," she answered. "Would The cadets rather like midguard clothing, or full armory?"

The students who had The honour to see The lecture, were full of excitement. They couldn't wait to hear The special story of lady Andromeda, one of The mighty avengers. Many of Them were trilling from excitement, when agent Weaver walked to The presentationdesk in The middle of The hall.
"Like all of you, I really hope nothing will be disturbing this lecture, like The last time, when it was under unplesant circumstances. All of you have been aware from The Events of The Battle of New York, And all of you know what she did there that day. I present you, Lady Andromeda."
The students clapped, And a young lady with black hair came up to The desk, dressed in leather black boots, a jeans, And a leather Brown jacket with a shirt with The big ben on it. Her appearance in this room... It wasn't quietly what The cadets had expected.
"Thank you agent Weaver. It is nice to be here. Before I start with my story, I would like to make something clear. If there is something or someone that interrupts me without a good reason, he's gonna have a huge problem. Let That be clear. But let there be my first question to all of you. What is your definition of being a Hero?"
A lot of answers. Saving people. Doing good. Helping others. Fighting for something.
"My second question. What is your definition of feeling a Hero?"
Now... None.
"I can tell you... It's all in The embracing of it. When someone gets super powers, or The possibility to be one, it is all in the embracing, And making The good choices. If someone gets powers... They're always terrified. They see themselves as monsters. You need to have a responsibility to place The life of others always above your own. And that is where my story begins."
The lecture hall was gone. The only thing they could see were stars, in a massive emptyness.
"Don't worry. You're seeing what The three high norns have seen, at The beginning of time. My creation."
In front of Them, The entire creation of The world happend, like in The norse mythology. Andromeda did not spoke for a while, until Asguard was formed, with Bor as his leader.
"For many, many years, I have served as The personal advisor of Bor, And Odin, The allvader. I have been The teachers of his sons, Thor And loki, And I have been serving The nine ralms with The warriors of Asguard. But after a while, I got bored. So that is why I went to Midguard. And on Midguard, I learned The best Lesson possible. The bravery of mankind, with a common mind. But also with some stubornness."
The view changed, into The Battle of New York.
"But even The most stubborn And most idiotic people, even they can show The greatest bravery."
Tony Stark, who dropped The bomb of The gouverment into space.
"And then there is that moment, were all of us disappear. There is no trace to be found, until The world needs us again. And we try to live our lives again"
Explosions in The house of Tony Stark. Trouble on Asguard with The dark elves. And andromeda in The clothing of a SHIELD agent, walking over The heli carrier.
"But even when you're Born like me, everything comes with a price. A burden. And that is what life makes so difficult for people like us."
Andromeda sitting in a bar, looking at a friend. A view of what will happen to him. Pain on her face.
"It is difficult, but we never forget The good we can do. I keep people alive, for a greater good. That is all what matters."
A ship. People hostage. Andromeda on The boad, using water to fight The pirates. She frees The hostages.
The lecture room again.
"And my story is exactly The goddamn reason why all of you should studyeu The supernatural, And everything what's out there. It would prepare you for so much more."