One shot: Why Nyla Sanchez isn't on the SHIELD Index

New York, 2010
Time: 2.00 PM

"Sir, I am sorry to report this, but I don't know what to do with her anymore."
Coulson dropped the ordner on Fury's desk, and when he opened it, and saw the pictures... He whistled this whistle people make when they admire someone.
"She really doesn't want to be on the index, does she? Tell me, Coulson, the how maniest time have you asked her to go through the system for the index?"
"Believe it or not sir, this is the twenty-sixth time. Under normal circumstances, I would have followed protocol, and-"
"You wouldn't have asked it nicely anymore, because she also works for us, and if she wants to stay working for us, she has to be on the index."
"Exactly, sir," Coulson replied. "I also have to report that if we ask her a twenty-seventh time, she'll burn your office down. If we'll ever get to a 30th time... She said she would destroy Lola, sir."
"Man, she really doesn't want to be on the index," Fury said. "In that case... We skip it."
"Excuse me, sir?"
"She could mean more to us when she isn't on the index," Fury replied. "And she isn't a normal case file for the index also."
"As you say sir," Coulson said.
Under normal circumstances, he would ask why. Oh Yeah, he definitely would. But now... She brought Lola into the game. So it would better to leave her off the index.