Eye spy (18)

helleuu my dearies. Here he is, the first one of the Eye spy episode :D I hope you are all going to like it. Specially the introduction of someone new, hihi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe I should learn to fly. It's not too late right? I could learn. What do you like best, freedom, the view?"

The sky was peacefull. From above, it was sure that a good day would come. Nice weather, no storms.

And the best view... You always had that from May her spot, the cockpit. But that wasn't the reason why Coulson was there.

"The solitude," was May her response on his question.

"Got it. See you in Sweden."

Coulson left the cockpit, while the windows were the only witnesses of a smiling Melinda May.

A few minutes later, when he opened the door to his office, his office was dark.

But he could see that a shadow was sitting behind his desk.

He had a few options in his head, about who the person behind his desk could be. If he kept in mind that they were in a actual flying plane, and no other plane was connected to the bus, there was one option - one person - possible.

"You're a smart person, Philip Coulson," the shadow behind the desk said.

"There are just a few persons who have access to my office. If you keep in mind that we're in the air, at least on ten thousand feet-"

"I know. Lord, you're mind is just as inspiring as my sister told me. She really likes you, you know."

Daylight came back in the office. And Coulson could finally see the face from the shadow behind his desk. A young man with black hair, apperently in his middle twenties. He had never met him, but he knew exactly who this was.

Lord Dragon of Asguard, the brother of Lady Andromeda of Asgard ( also known as Level six agent Nyla Sanchez), and the lord of everything what is, and what's supposed to be dead. Or what has to go dead. Same thing, exctually.

"I hope you understand, that I have a few questions for you," Coulson said to him. Dragon stood up, and walked to the window.

"Ehm, let me see. One, I'm not here to bully my sister. In a week, she will have her own problems. Two, yes, I can read minds, just like my sister. Three, I'm not planning to blow her cover up, I agree that she should keep him, and four, I'm here because of your next mission. I know exactly where it is about Coulson, so you can leave the details behind. You're next mission has something in common with... Views. You-"

"Know that I can't tell you much about it," they said exactly at the same time.

"Yes, you're sister told me that often enough. But continue."

"You are aware of my personal 'kind' of business?"

"I've been stuck with your sister, even longer then you can imagine. What do you think?"

Dragon took that as a yes.

"I have a few questions for your old student. So that's why I will be around on the bus, during this mission."

Coulson knew damn well that he wasn't asking for permission. But he wasn't planning to make him ask.

"Yes, very clever from you," Dragon reacted. "And because of my sisters cover, I guess it's better to make a cover for myself too. Don't worry, I can make one by myself. I don't do it often, only when I have to be visible in the mortal world. I will see you in Sweden."