FZZT (33)

Important story stuff. If you see this sign: "•" ( the actually • ) , you need\should watch the video next to the story.  It are actually the first seven seconds from the video soo ;p But I hope you enjoy the stuff. How will the fall from Simmons end, with Sanchez chasing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fitz was still standing in the cargo hold, in shock, with the parachute on his arm.
Ward came ranning down the stairs, followed by May.
"Fitz, what happend?" Ward asked.
"She didn't take the parachute!" Fitz shouted.
"Who?!"
"Sanchez jumped behind Simmons, but she didn't take the parachute! The vaccine worked!"
"That's it, I'm going after her," Ward said. He took the parachute from Fitz, but someone was holding him.
"You aren't jumping Agent Ward, and that's an order."
Coulson was standing on the balcony.
"Sir-"
"I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear any questions, or just nothing. Do you all understand that?"
"We're loosing time!" Skye shouted, who appeared next to Coulson. "They're both going to die!"
"Maybe," Coulson said. "But I guess you've never met agent Nyla Sanchez."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ofcourse, It was very common that Sanchez hadn't taken the parachute.
She was a damn god from Asguard, for gods sake. She mastered the four elements, could resurrect everything she would, could see the future, guarded the living, could take every form from living beings, and was as old as the begining of time, for gods sake!
By coming back, she would have a lot to explain, o yes. But that didn't matter now.
The most important part was that Simmons would be saved.
Not by Ward.
She could see Simmons, metres under her.
If she... If she could combine the electrostatic shock of the device with soft electrostatic energy, generated by her own power, then she should be good.
It was at least worth trying.
She took a deep breath, stretched her right fore and middlefinger, and made a shot. With the device, what was in her left hand, she combined the shock with her own electro static energy, and she pointed at Simmons.
Hit. She could see a little blue light coming from Simmons her body, and she knew that the virus was destroyed now.
But there was still the second problem... HOW COULD SHE GO FASTER THEN SIMMONS?!
Her mind told her that there was one way. And god, she was going to regret that.
Fire came out of her feet, and she went faster, and faster. Simmons could see her coming right now.
Sanchez spread her arms, and made herself ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were having a huge argument. Coulson was holding tight to his given order, but Skye, Ward, and Fitz didn't seem to accept it.
"But Sir-"
"You can't do this!"
"This is so not-"
"How is it possible-"
"ROAAR!!!•"
Their argument felt quiet.
"What... What was that?" Skye asked.
"Oh no," May muttered. She looked at Coulson, and she knew that both of them were wondering what Sanchez actually had done.
"We need to get back to the briefing room," Coulson demanded.
"Ward, close the ramp. Fitz and Skye, go upstairs. May, go to the cockpit and check the radars."
"On it," May answered.
Ward started closing the ramp, and they heard the sound again.
"Coulson-"
"Don't even ask it," Coulson said to May.
But than, he saw something.
"Ward, open the ramp again."
Ward did as asked, and now, all of them could see what Coulson had seen.
"O my god," Skye said.
"What-"
"Sir?"
"Jemma!"
There was a real life dragon flying behind the bus, with Simmons in one of her claws.
All of them were to shocked to even say something, even May with her hate fu.
The dragon was huge, twice the size of the bus, and the color of the scales was a weird mix of black and red.
"We need to-"
"Wait!" May said.
The dragon became smaller. She became smaller and smaller, and when she was small enough. She flew a little bit into the cargo hold. She dropped Simmons on the ground, gently. Simmons ran immediately to Fitz, and hugged him.
The dragon became more small. And she started to get a human form.
Sanchez was standing in front of them.
"Sanchez?" Fitz asked.
It was the last thing he said. After that, every single one of them froze. Except Sanchez.
"I'm sorry... But there is something I should have done a long time ago."
A bright light shined.
Than nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you're both alive. Truly. And, I realise that you were trying to safe the team, but what you did today, that was not your call!"
Simmons didn't knew what was happening. They had been in the cargo hold, and now, Ward and she  were in Coulson his office, getting a speech about jumping out of the plane.
"Just... Getting you out of the water! Do you have any idea what a pain it is, dealing with the Moroccon office?!" Coulson shouted. "Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again!"
Simmons could see that he was calming down a bit.
"We'd hate to lose you, Jemma."
"Thank you, sir."
Coulson sat down behind his desk, and Ward went to the door, leaving the room. He looked at Simmons for a second, but she stayed.
He left, and Simmons looked at Coulson.
"Is there something else, Simmons?" Coulson asked.
"Sir... My apologises for asking a question like this, but what has just happend?"
"Have you already forgotten the speech I gave you about jumping out of planes?"
"No sir. Why was Ward here?"
"He's the one who jumped after you, to give you the vaccine."
A weird feeling. A lightning bold, which didn't seem to hurt.
Sanchez, transforming into a dragon.
"Sir... My apologises, but... Is that what really happend?"
"Ward is gone Phil, you can quit the play."
Sanchez stood against the door.
Simmons looked from one to the other.
"I am sorry, but what is happening here?"
"Thank god," ignored Coulson Simmons. "It was getting time."
"You say it," Sanchez replied. She layd her hand at Simmons her shoulder.
"I'm sorry. You're probably not understanding any of this."
"No... I..."
"Maybe it is better if you have a seat, Jemma," Sanchez said. "I have a lot to tell to you."
Both of them sat down at one of the chairs at Coulsons desk.
"Skye, Ward, and Fitz believe that it was Ward who jumped after you, to give you the cure for the alien disease. That's not the truth. I know, what you've seen is quiet incredible, but... It's the truth."
Simmons her eyes became great.
"This... Scientifically..."
She looked at Coulson.
"Sir?"
"What she's telling you is true, Simmons. She actually transformed into a dragon to save your life. Don't ask how she did it. Even I don't understand it."
She looked back at Sanchez.
"I've decided to let you share in this, piece by piece, because of the anti serum you created. Asguard would love to share in your research in how you developed the serum."
"Asguard?" Simmons asked. "Sir, what is actually going on?"
"It's complicated," Sanchez said. "Time will teach you. I've locked the memories of what really happend away, in the minds of Skye, Fitz, and Ward. What they believe, is that it was Ward who saved you. There is nothing more you need to know. Am I clear?"
There was something... There was something in Sanchez her voice that made her scared. Scared, about what would happen. What could happen.
"Yes. You are clear," Simmons responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BOOM. HERE IT IS, THE LAST CHAPTER OF FZZT. THE NEXT CHAPTER, THE HUB, THIS CHAPTER WILL FOLLOW SOON, WITH A LOT OF VICTORIA FEAT SANCHEZ STUFF EHEHEHEHEHE.

Love you all :)