Eye spy (22)

Hi people :D For this part, I'm not going to do the whole "let's get in into the building and complete the mission" part. I want to do a other part of this episode, something we haven't seen. The full operation. I hope you all will like it, and after this, we will go to the episode "the girl in the flowerdress," a episode what will reveal a few special things.

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ward is on sight, so we don't have much time," Coulson told FitzSimmons.
"To remove her eyeball..." Fitz muttered.
"This kind of surgery is not really my field of expertise," Simmons said.
"You've got no other choice," Coulson answered. "There is a kill switch inside Akeela. It could be a poison, could be an explosive. Either way, if Ward's caught, they kill her instantley."
"Where are you going, sir?" Fitz asked when he saw that Coulson was leaving.
"To find out who's finger is on the trigger."
After that Coulson had left the lab, Fitz looked at Simmons.
"Is this going to end well?" He asked to Simmons.
"This kind of surgery is not really my thing, but we have to, Fitz," she said while she was putting her lab coat on. "Someone's life is in danger, and Coulson is expecting this from us."
They heard clapping hands, and Sanchez came in.
"Beautiful words. And maybe, I can help."
"Are you specialised in eyeball surgery?" Fitz asked.
"I've operated on a lot of aliens. If I can do that, it seems to me that operating on a eye ball is like a piece of cake."
"Wait... You've operated on aliens?" They asked. Sanchez made a face.
"You know what... I'm not saying something about the two of you being the most clever human beings I've ever met, and you are not going to say something about the fact that I've operated on aliens, OK?"
She left the lab, probably to make herself ready. Fitz and Simmons looked at eachother again, but for now... They decided to say nothing.

                                                                                       *

After Sanchez had brought Akeela to the lab, she looked at Simmons.
"Are you all right? You're seeming a bit nervous."
"I am totally fine," she hissed to Sanchez. Sanchez rolled her eyes.
She was obviously not.
"Well," Simmons said when she turned around to Amador, who lay down on the table.
"I may need your feedback during the operation," she told Amador while she was putting her sterile gloves on. "Which means I have to inject a local analistic into your eye, rather then putting you under."
"Whatever is necessary," Amador replied.
"Right," Simmons said. "Let's begin then."
From the board with operation instruments, she took a injection needle who was like... Even surgeons from the highest level had to call it an 'enormous' one.
Sanchez saw Simmons hestitating with the injection needle, and that's why she took him out of Jemma her hand.
"Let me. Please."
She injected the substance into Akeela her eye, with the only problem that Fitz was almost puking.
"Now we have had that, can we go farther?" Sanchez asked Simmons.
"Yeah... Sure."
They started the operation, and a half hour passed.
"Please, tell me it's out already," Fitz muttered.
"It's... Mostly out," Simmons answered.
Sanchez twisted her mouth a bit.
"You can say... It's more a complicated situation, nothing to worry about."
"What's wrong?" Akeela asked.
"Nothing," Simmons said nervously.
"It's only something from Fitz his expertise," Sanchez said. "Nothing special."
In a pair of tongs, Simmons was holding an eyeball now, attached with a nerve to Akeela her head. And the kill switch... It was in her eye. Literally.
"Fitz," Simmons said again. Fitz came back to the reality - Seeing your friend holding a eyeball in a pair of tongs... It's a bit freaky - , and took the tongs from Simmons.
"Allright then... Most of the powersource and the kill switch is located within the eye itself. So... How to disconnect without triggering the kill switch..."
He was thinking for a moment.
"Oh. I know what to do. I just need to clarify one thing."