The Magical Place (53)

Here we go again, sweeties! Coulson has been taken by the centipede people, Sanchez has passed out, and Ward has been shot in his shoulder. How will this story continue? Stop reading this black written crap of mine and find out :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere, on the half of a enormous building, a man and a woman were sitting across of eachother.
"100 procent premium-grade Chitauri metal, as rare as it gets."
"How'd you get your hands on this, Vanchat?" The woman asked.
"It's what I do," the man responded."Find alien scrap that no one else can, then offer it to people who fully appreciate my efforts."
"Mm, I appreciate the hell out of them," the lady grinned. "You can name your price."
A round formed slid into the room, with the sign of an eagle on it. 
"Is that a rumba?" The lady asked.
A massive white bright light blinded them for a few seconds, and that was the moment Ward and May came in, starting to kick-ass the butts of Vanchat his men, when the man himself decided to leave the room. May followed him, ducked to avoid some bullets, and brought her hand to her ear-com.
"Fitzsimmons, he's heading your way."
Some place else, two people were worrying like they'd never done before.
"We've never done something like this before," Simmons said. "Are you sure-"
"This time Simmons... Embrace the change," Fitz replied.
He pressed some buttons, and in the building, Mr. Vanchat stood across seven little parts of Fitz his favourite invention, who were also shining a bright white light on him. Vanchat fired a few bullets, but the dwarf drones followed him. He fled into the elevator.
"Skye... You're up."
In the elevator, none of the buttons for the diffrent levels of the building was working.
Vanchat knew he was in trouble.
"Here. Let me get that for you."
Skye entered some things on her keyboard, and the elevator rose up in the building, faster and faster.
Vanchat took his gun, but on the roof, an unpleasant surprise was waiting for him.
A helicopter, and seven heavy armed guys.
May took his gun, and a familiar face came out of the heli.
"Mr. Vanchat? We were hoping you could help us to find a friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is she?"
May had opened the door to Sanchez her bunk, to find Dragon, in the form of agent Borguez, next to the bed of a still unconcious Sanchez.
"I don't understand any of it," he sighed. "It happend before, but it never took so long for her to get back."
"Is she possibly trapped?"
"Maybe. But only a few can trap us in a diffrent dimension. In the time of the Romanian empire, it took her ten hours. We're on thirty six now. If we're reaching forty, I'm gonna do something about it."
At that moment, Sanchez came right, heavily breathing, like something had scared her to death.
"Easy, easy," Dragon said. "Welcome back to the living, sister."
"Get me back!" She yelled. Dragon looked at May, not understanding what she exectly meant.
"Bring me back or I'll kill everyone on this damn fricking plane, to start with little vicky in the command centre!"
"Well, if that's what you want."
Dragon snapped with his fingers, and she fell back on bed. May rose her eyebrows. Dragoon seemed to hear something.
"Oh, I see," he said. "She's more clever than I've ever known."
"Is she gonna be alright?"
"Oh yeah, she will. She'll wake up when we're gonna get Coulson."
"What are you going to do with her right now?" May asked again.
"I'll make sure she'll be watched," he said. "Do the others still believe she isn't on the plane anymore?"
"Yes," May replied. "They think we brought her to a medical SHIELD facility."
"That's good," Dragon said, pleased with himself. "I'll join in for the next briefing any minute."
He started murmling in himself, about the cleverness of Sanchez, and May decided it would be better if she would leave the bunk, and went to the briefing room, where Hand started her briefing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Impressive. You actually managed to re-open all your stitches," Simmons sighed.
"Is this how Vanchat can lead us to Centipede?"
"Well, the chitauri metal he was selling is an exact match to what Centipede uses for their device," she answered Ward's question.
"We find Centipede, we find Coulson."
"DON'T ask questions, agent Corp," Fitz said loudly to one of the agents. "Give me the five milimeter injector, that's an order."
"Yes sir," the man replied.
Obviously, Fitz was going nuts, with all those agents on the plane.
"Honestly, how many agents do they think they can get on this plane? Never thought I would say it, but I would start missing Sanchez here."
"Well, it's going to get more crowded here. We're set up to pick more men when agent Hand dumps Vanchat at the fridge."
Ward was silent for a minute.
"All these agents on the plane are more annoying than Sanchez cursing like a sailor."
No one would say this out loud... But lord, they were worried. Sanchez had passed out after the explosion, Borguez had brought her to a medical SHIELD facility, and none of them had heard any news of her.
Next to that, they were still looking for Coulson. It had been thirty-six hours ago since he had been taken by centipede.
"Honestly, I think it's good they're here," Simmons said. "We need fresh eyes, it's been thirty-six hours since agent Coulson has been taken, and none of us has gotten any rest."
"Oh joy. Agent hand is giving another briefing," Fitz said. Quickly, they went upstairs, to join them in the briefing room. In the briefing room, they met Borguez. His face didn't promise a lot of good.
"Any progress on Vanchat?" Ward asked.
"Nothing actually, agent Ward," Hand said. "But I have my best interrogater in there right now. Vanchat will talk, and it's assured when he does, no single stone will be left unturned, until we take down Centipede."
"And find agent Coulson back."
"And get agent Coulson back," Fitzsimmons said.
The SHIELD sign appeared on screen, compared with a alarm.
"We're having a security breach. Someone is hacking the system."
May made a face. Borguez started to grin.