I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!

GUYS. I NEED THE HELP FROM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. REALLY.
This is the thing. I'm writing a novel for school. Fantasy of course. But I REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR OPINIONS. YOU CAN BE CRITIC OR LOVING I DON'T CARE. I NEED OPINIONS. EVEN WHEN YOU'RE READING THIS CHAPTER AND YOU'RE THINKING MEHH I DON'T WANT TO REACT PLEASE REACT. I need it. Here is the synoposis. I'll post a scene later.

Caspar O'sullivan is a sixteen year old kid, living in the big world, in the country Andriadas. The big world isn't a world like ours, neither is the country Andriadas. Andriadas is a special country, were normal human beings, and creatures of the supernatural can live in harmony and peace. There is a wood full of elves, a lake full of mermaids, even an island with talking animals. But specially, there are two diffrent kind of humans. You have the so called "Normals," like you and me, but also "the gifted," people with a certain gift, what can be anything. It can be reading minds, manipulating water, and so much more.
And then there is Caspar, who lives in a farmers village, together with his parents and his sister. They strictly believe in the rules of the monastery, who preach that every gifted human is a servant from the devil, what makes them hated by everyone. Unfortunately, Caspar is the only one in his family with powers, powers to read minds, and telekinesis. His parents and sister don't understand him, and they hate him with their entire hearts. When something happends, his father beats him up. Obviously, that "Dammed kid" would have done something.
One day after a argument with his dad, Caspar is sick of living this life, and decides to go to Ravendale, the capital of Andriadas, were according to his teacher, Miss Plumbee, all the gifted people live in peace. He makes many friends on his journey, and ends up as the student of the royal Black Smith, Mr. Morgan. But when on the birthday of the queen, the so called "Gorlag" attack, horrible creatures of the dark wizard Prixus Gorgei, everything goes wrong...