Turn, turn, turn (73)

Hi everyone! In the words of Sanchez "Fun is starting." We're getting to the rough part of season one. How excited are you all? I'm also starting a new thing. Each chapter will be dedecaded to a reader. Possible spoilers. But I guess you wouldn't be reading this if you haven't seen the series. Enjoy ;)

Coulson was going out of his mind, because of the fact that he was still believing that May was their traitor. That was possibly the reason that everything seemed to happen in a flash. Coulson, Fitz, and Skye fell down on the ground, unconcious.

"Oh Dragon, that was so not nice of you."

Andromeda her brother, with his usual black hair, black clothing, and amazing teeth, grinned his classical laugh.

"He was insulting my sister. And they needed a break."

"They needed a break. Indeed."

She pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry May, but faith wants that you are tied up and unconcious in the interrogation room, together with Ward. So-"

"I am already glad that Coulson did not shoot me."

"That's good. In that case, Dragon will fix that with you. In the meanwhile, I will patch the others up. They won't remember Dragon his incoming."

Unfortunately, they did. Sort of.

"IF EVERYBODY COULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!"

Her irises lightened up again. Everyone shut their mouths immediately.

"You are all stupid. May is being unconcious in the interrogation room. Simmons is having an encrypted line with Fitz from the hub, because she wants to do research to Skye her blood, to the cure. Coulson, you're stupid, because you trust the wrong people. Skye, the next few weeks are going to suck for you. Are we done here?"

"No, we are not," Coulson answered. "Because we have some other problems to deal with right now, we will talk about this later."

"Great."

Skye had connected her laptop with the plane its system, while Borguez and Andromeda stood by Coulson.

"If I could send word to Odin, that I don't like the two of you at the moment, believe me, I would do it."

"Oh, Coulson wants to send word to big bad Odin. Now I'm scared," Andromeda replied. Coulson wanted to say something, but Skye interrupted.

"There is something wrong with the communication signals."

"What exactly?"

"Maybe some kind of encrypted data-"

"Figure it out."

"Do you read me, SHIELD 616?"

"Where is that coming from?" Fitz asked.

"From somewhere close," Skye answered.

"Enemy planecrafts on my tail, over."

"Garrett?" Coulson asked.

"Coulson, I'm under attack," Garrett his voice sounded over the radio. "Drones. I repeat, SHIELD drones are on my ass. We're not getting along. Do you copy?"

"Copy. Garrett, what is happening? We lost control over our aircraft," Coulson said.

"Hell do I know. Do you have guns on that thing? I'm coming to you."

"I can teleport to him," Andromeda replied. Coulson looked to the others.

"Garrett, Lady Andromeda is on her way to you. Fitz, can you manual wire the weapons to weaponcontrol, outside our system?"