pilot (3)

'Did agent Ward gave you anything?'

It was evening. And Skye had to say it... It was fun, playing a game with the "with-truth-drug' drugged gouverment guy. He was a sleep in the interrogation room.

'He told me he's been to Paris, but he hasn't really seen it, and he wished you stayed in Tahiti.'

'It's a magical place,' Coulson answered.

'Ward doesn't like your style,' Skye said to Coulson. 'I kind of think i do.'

'What about his?' Coulson asked. He touched someting on the table, and dragged it to the screen. A journalist started talking.

'This is wrong,' Skye said, watching the tape of the news report. 'This is... This is not the guy i met. He was...'

The sound of clapping hands went through the room. But it wasn't Coulson, or Skye.

'Well done, sweetheart,' a women said, leaning against the wall of the briefing room.

'You finally get it?'

Agent Coulson sighed. It was a change of 0,001% that this happened after twenty four hours.

That was how she did the things.

'Agent Sanchez,' Coulson said. 'Joining us?'

'It would be a pleasure,' she smiled. 'And by the way, the girl gets it. That you know it.'

Skye watched the conversation between Coulson and the women, if she was watching a tennis match. Where did she came from?

'Good,' Coulson said. He repeated the tape.

'He... Just needs a break,' Skye said. But it wasn't with much belief.

'Then give him one,' Coulson said to Skye. 'What have you got?'

Skye bit on her lip, and took the ID card from her back pocket.

'Thank you,' Coulson said.

Skye looked next to her, but she and Coulson were alone in the room. The woman was gone.

‘Michael Peterson, ‘ Coulson said to the others. ‘Factory worker, married, one kid. Gets injured, get laid off. Wife jumps ships. Good guy, bad breaks. Best guess is, somebody tells him they can make him strong again, make him super.’

Agent May spoke. ‘Who has the tech to do that? And why would they want to?’

‘Fitz, what do we have from the security footage?’’ Coulson asked to Fitz. ‘Before the blast?’

Fitz, started taping the table’s screen, and an image comes up on one of the monitors.  A projection started, and on the projection there was a man, pointing at another man, who was wearing a white lab coat. The guy without the lab coat seemed pissed. Really pissed.

‘What are we seeing?’ May asked.

‘Well, the man is angry at the other man,’ Fitz said. Skye sighed. May rolled with her eyes.

‘The data was very corrupt,’ was the answer of Simmons.

‘Yeah, like cold war Russia corrupt. I-I can’t sync the timecode without-‘ Fitz murmeled. Skye stopped his sentence.

‘What if you had the audio?’

Skye could hear the women from a few minutes earlier clapping in her hands.

‘I was running surveillance on the lab. I had my shotgun mic pointed at the window before the blast. The digital file is in my van. There’s too much background nois for me, but you could probably-‘

‘You can clean that up, can’t you?’ Simmons asked to Fitz. ‘Find a sync point and use cross-field validation.’

Fitz was quiet for a moment, thinking about the plan. He started a discussion with Simmons, but no one could follow it, because it was in their typically science language. Then they turned around to the others of the group, and Simmons smiled a little.

‘Uh… That audio would be great.’

‘Thank you very, very much. We will take that audio please,’ Fitz said.

‘Your van is here, but you were right. We couldn’t decrypt the files,’ Coulson said.

Skye started to smile. It felt always good, when someone said things like this to her.

‘ The encryption is coupled to the gps. Get my back to that alley, and them I’m in business.’

She left the room. ‘ Agent May will escort you,’ Coulson said.  May would left the room too, but Coulson stopped her, with holding his hand on our shoulder.

‘ Be careful for you-know-what. And on you way out, wake up Ward.’

May followed Skye, and Coulson, Fitz, and Simmons stayed in the briefing room.

‘Sir,’ Simmons asked. ‘What is-‘

‘Level eight stuff Simmons,’ broke Coulson her off. ‘ Not now.’

While all of this happened, nobody seemed to know that there was some one els in the room. She laughed, and she played with the tops of her hair.

'They don't know how much fun this is going to be.I love games. Sadly enough, Coulson is not Always in for them.'

She left the room, and went out side. O yeah, they could be damn sure that she would enjoy the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it good so far sweetheart's? Comment please ;) love you all