Eye spy (19)

Check the little * under this chapter for some Author notes!

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yesterday, fifty-five men, all millitary, were hired by the largest gym-brokers in the world. They dressed the men in identical outfits, gave each one a randomly assigned briefcase, and send them along twenty-five diffrent routes here in Stockholm. No one knew which briefcase contained the diamonds, but they were still stolen."

They had just arrived at the underground station in Stockholm, where the diamonds were stolen. Coulson, May, Sanchez and Skye were going to check the

"Why the theater?" May asked.

"They're afraid, because someone is targetting diamonds," Coulson told them. "An armored car in Milan, a safe in Monte Carlo, and now this. Over Thirty mil total, each step decurred despite heavy security."

"Sounds like a bunch of morrons," Sanchez muttered.

"Or inside jobs," May said. She ignored Sanchez completely.

"That's what I'm saying. Morrons," was Sanchez her response.

"I need to agree with May," Coulson said. "That's what most people think."

"You don't," Skye said. "Did the TV camera's catch any of the action?"

"FitzSimmons is checking," Coulson replied. "The system went dark for an hour. They think it was hacked."

"It was."

A man*  with black hair, a dark tinned skin, and a suit, just like the ones from Coulson and Ward, was standing in the opening of the train.

"Pablo Borguez, from the SHIELD headquarters in Spain. I heard from a little bird that there was a SHIELD team in Stockholm, and when I heard from a robery, I knew that my target would not be far."

No one said something.

"Agent Coulson, I heard that you and your team are officially hear to check a suspect. Don't worry, I'm not going to betrade you all."

Skye started smiling, walked up to the man, and shook his hand.

"Good from you. I'm-"

"Skye, just added to the team of agent Coulson, and a hactivist. Yeah, I've read some Rising tide documents."

"But that's the past," agent Coulson said. "Agent Borguez, why are you so sure that the system is hacked?"

"I've been on all the roberies she has done, and this is how our favorite lady always works. But for new, please, continue your investigation talk. Just pretend that I'm not here."

Sanchez sighed. Skye would swear that she was mumbling something in spanish. It wasn't nice.

"So, it's sure that it was the same thief, each time," May said.

"Yes," Coulson answered. "A woman. And she did it all with her eyes closed."

"Eye witnessess ID her?" May asked.

"Black, atletic build. End twenties, early thirties," Coulson replied.

"That sounds like her," Borguez said.

Sanchez seemed like she could kill him every minute.

"See, you asked how she could have hacked the system. I've a pitch, but it's way outside the box," Skye said.

"I live outside the box," was Coulson his answer. Skye seemed suprised by his answer.

"There are people on the world with super powers, right? What if this woman has ESP or something?"