0-8-4 (10)

No more guns in the car. Shit.
She decided to go back to the temple, guarding the entrance.
It was her resonsibility, but for no gold in the galaxy, she would be in the same room as that "thing" again.
She hadn't seen it before, and that's why she didn't liked it.
It could be something frost giant. Or kree. If it was something from Svartalfheim - the home of the dark elves - , then they were really screwed. The dark elves were destroyed, even before the time of the Alvader, but she knew that they would come back. Then Thor would have to deal with them.
When she stood in front of the entrance, she could see and hear Coulson walking away with Camilla, talking about the past, and cacao from Peru.
Inside, she could hear the words "alive" and "alien." This was not going to end well.
In the bushes, she saw some things moving.
In five minutes, a car and a house of wood would explode. A gun fire would start.
She closed her eyes, and sighed.
One of her abillities, was talking through her mind. Someone could hear what she thought in her mind, could even hear her voice, but nobody could see her lips moving.

"Be prepared."
From were she stood, she could see that Coulson was standing still for a moment. Then, he walked farther, with his hand on his gun.
The explosions started after less then a minute.
She knew that Fitzsimmons, Skye, and Ward might needed her help inside the temple, but she simply refused to go in.

Nah. They would come out soon anyway.

After a few seconds, Ward came as first out of the temple, using his gun.

"Sanchez, what the hell are you doing?!" He shouted to Sanchez.

She was still standing next to the entrance, with her gun in her gun holder.

Oops. She was not that prepared.

"They need to get out of here. I will cover you!" She shouted back.

Ward and Sanchez started both shooting, but it was to much gunfire. They all went back into the temple. They saw Coulson looking at them, but Skye made a "We're okay" face to him.

"Cover them," Ward said to Sanchez. He went out of the temple, and took a kind of stick from his pocket.

"Behind me," Sanchez hissed to the nerds.

'Scientists' was such a stupid name. Nerds, or geeks sounded much more funnier.

Ward made a somersault from the stairs of the temple, and pullet the stick in the ground. A kind of power came out of it, and anyone who had been standing upright, lay down on the ground now.

Ward made the sign that they could come, and Sanchez pushed Fitzsimmons and Skye almost outside.

When they saw a shooter pointing his gun at him - and it was a big one - , Fitzsimmons and Skye froze, but Sanchez didn't. She took her gun, and shot him right between the eyes.

"Let's go!" She shouted again.

A second after that, May stopped in front of them, with the car. They all stepped in, and May pressed the accelerator almost through the carfloor.

The cars from the Guard of Peru, and their Car, moved out of the site so fast as they could.

"Coulson is secure in P and P's truck. Take the south right to the airfield," Ward said to May.

"Got ya."

Both the specialists of the team were calm, if you didn't noticed the adrenalin, pumping through everyone his vains.

But something in Sanchez, who tried to shoot at their chasers, told her that the scientists of the team - By moments like this it was better to call them scientists- were going to freak out every minute.

"Slow down!" Fitz shouted.

"You're joking, right?!" Skye said back, nervously.

"Ward, listen!" Fitz said. "We have to be carefull, There's a binding energy structure that could overheat... "

" I could roll down a window!" Simmons said with a smile, just as nervous as the others were.

Just at that moment, Sanchez fired gunshots who reached their target. The car window of their chasers.

"The window is already open and I hate it!" Skye shouted.

"Stay quiet and keep your heads down!" Ward shouted to them.

"That's right, I'm trying to shoot properly!" Sanchez said.

They went through a curve, and the situation in the car became more miserable.

"But Ward-"

"QUIET!" Ward, May, and Sanchez shouted together to Fitz.

They were reaching the bus, and it felt as a huge relief for all of them that the ramp of the bus was allready opening.

"How fast can you have the weels up?" Ward asked.

"Fast," May hissed.

They drove straight into the bus, and even that fast they all came out.

"Ramp!" May shouted to Ward.

"On it."

Fitzsimmons and Skye came out of the car, while Sanchez reloaded her gun, incase their chasers would come to close.

"What are you doing?! Coulson is still out there!" Skye shouted to Ward.

"Get of the ramp, you're in the line of fire!" He shouted back.

"But Sanchez-"

"QUIET!" Sanchez and Ward shouted both again.

Ward and Sanchez started both shooting from the ramp, while the soldiers of the national guard, Coulson, and Camilla came in.

"Reload with this!" Sanchez said to Ward. He took the new stock bullets, and fired a shot.

A energy ball took one of the rebels down.

"Cool bullets," Ward smiled.

When all the others were inside the bus, the ramp closed.

"That was pretty close, sir," Ward said to Coulson.

"I don't want to leave anyone behind."

"Got to say it," Skye sighed. "I miss my van."

"Now, what's the problem?" Ward asked.

"Ward, GET AWAY FROM THE BAG!" Sanchez shouted.

"What-"

"As I said before, this device has a high-frequently-"

"Normal English Fitz, Ward his vocubalary isn't that good," Sanchez murmled.

"Captain America, Hydra, world war two. Tesseract!" Fitz said.

"So... It's nuclear?" Ward asked.

"No," Coulson said. "He's saying that it's much and much worse."