Eye spy (20)

"Akela Amador was a SHIELD agent. Seven years ago, she left the radar in one of vanchets goolags. Everyone believed that she and the two other agents on the mission were killed. I had my doubts. So I sended in a second team, just in case. They found a lot of carnage, but couldn't confirm that any of it was Amador. Left the posibility open."
They just had left Coulson his office, and they went in the direction of the briefing room.
"That's why you choose this opp, when you heard about the hists," my asked to Coulson.
"There are only a few women in the world, who could pull of something so impossible. Since you're on the bus... Well, it had to be her."
When they had entered the briefing room, Ward showed them something on the screen. Sanchez and Agent Borguez were with him.
"Sweedish customs confirm that Amador left the country using an alias on a sweedish passport. She flew into Belarus,  bought a train ticket to a town called Zloda. I also put together a list of individuals who could fence that many diamonds."
He sweeped a map on the screen.
"There has been no contact or activity."
"She's saving them for a rainy day," Coulson said. "Find something special. Let's focus on finding Amador."
"I'll let HQ know that she's alive, so they can assist with the man hunt," May said.
"I want to hold of on that," was Coulson his response. "Untill we know more."
No one noticed that Borguez and Sanchez were looking at eachother.  But both of them, they thought exactly the same thing.
"Contact Belarus autorities," Coulson said to them. "Find us a place to park the bus," he said to May.
He looked at Ward, to give him something to do.
"Give us a list from Hotels, inns, and pensionadas. There can't be that many of them. Sanchez, I want you to get me a full profile of her. I know you have a good knowledge about how people act in special situations. And Borguez, I want you in my office in something like a few minutes. We'll find her."
May, Ward, Sanchez, and Borguez left the room. But Skye stayed behind.
"Not so special after all."
Coulson gave her a face.
"With your first protegé. Relax, I'm teasing. I know I'm not your protegé. Hell, I'm not even a real life SHIELD agent yet."
"You two couldn't be more diffrent," Coulson said to her.
"Amador was smart, talented, fearless..."
"Wow, nothing in common," Skye said with a face.
"Let me finish. She didn't play well with others. Found little value in teamwork. I thought I could instill those qualities in her. I pushed her. Maybe too hard."
"Don't blame yourself because of this chick went to the dark side, whatever her... path she went down, whatever weird she got in to... It's on her," she said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Zloda, Belarus

Time: 2.00 pm

"I can only imagine how painful this must be for you, sir. Betrayed by someone you trained and lead."
 You could compare the streets of Zloda with typical tourist streets. A few people here, or a few people right, it did not make any diffrence. They weren't noticed by anyone.
Skye and Fitzsimmons had stayed back in the short bus, to search for Amador over the technical way. May was in the bus. And were Sanchez and Borguez could be... Only god knew.
" We don't have all the facts yet," Coulson replied to Ward.
"True, but I have to assume the worst," he said. "Amador solved out the other two agents on te mission. What did she got in exchange?"
"I don't know. But untill we do, we're not gonna assume anything," Coulson said to him.

When Coulson was talking to an old man on the street, Borguez and Sanchez were coming their way. But Ward his phone rang. He knew that had to be Skye.
"Did you locate Amador?" He asked.
"What? No... Not yet. But we found a broadcast with some weird signal encrypted into it," she answered.
"Think Amador might be comunicating on that signal?"
"Maybe, but I called with an equally pressing question for you, my S.O... What do we supposed to do if we have to pee?"
"You broke protocol because you needed a bathroom break," Ward sighed.
Borguez and Sanchez, who could hear everything perfect, both of them started to smile on a evil way.
"It was a really, really long drive and everyone's nervous," Skye said.
Ward sighed again.
"There's a container at the bottom of the blue chest," he told Skye.
The response he got wasn't a happy one.
"Not the 'water bottle'," it sounded.
"That's the one," Ward said to her.
"Did you never learn the thing where boy parts and girl parts are different, and our parts aren't penises!" Skye shouted through the phone.
"Agent Coulson, Agent Sanchez, and Agent Borguez and I, are trying to find a dangerous criminal, if there's nothing else pressing..."
"One more thing, Fitz wants to know if you packed any snacks."
Ward pressed the call away. Sanchez and Borguez both started laughing.
"What's so funny?" Ward nodded grumpy.
"Nothing," Sanchez grinned after a while. "I guess it's spanish humor."
"But anyway," Borguez continued. "We've been to a hotel where Amador was staying. The hotel lady loved her, called her 'her little angel.' She had told the lady to see a doctor, and apparently, the lady had a tumor. But she couldn't tell us where Amador is at the moment."
"Good work," Coulson said.
The warning of Dragon was flying through his head. Even since they had left the short bus with fitzsimmons and Skye staying behind... He didn't feel comfortable with it.
"In this case, I think that it's good to get back to the bus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dragon had been right. Amador had attacked the short bus, had knocked him over. Good enough, nobody was wounded.
While agent Borguez was reading a novel on a counch -he had his own jet to fly across the world, so he wasn't staying at the bus- , Sanchez was in her bunk, trying to think. And doing one of her rituals.
Sometimes, when she needed it... She remembered old vows, promises and old words to old friends. They could help her finding the solution.
"To the supreme cover of the sorcerers, to the living and the death, bring me the song, place it in my head," she nodded in herself.
Actually... She didn't needed a bunk. Because she didn't need sleep.
O yes, she could do it. Sleeping. But it wasn't necessary. Sleep was for the death. Being awake. That was for the living.
Unfortunately, nothing came up into her mind. She left her bunk, and went downstairs, to the lab.
Skye had found something.

"Something's wrong. It's the same feed that was watching us in the van. Uhm... Put on the big monitor."
"Maybe her lens broke when the van rammed us," Simmons said.
"I hope she broke more than that," Skye said.
"And I agree with that," Sanchez smiled.
A blurred view appeared on the screen, and no one could exactly see what it was. Until a hand took it away. It was a fogged mirror.
"It's a mirror," Coulson said. "Are we recording this?"
Skye touched some things on her ipad.
"We're now."
"How are we seeing this?" Coulson asked. "Where is the camera?"
"I think I know it," Borguez said. "But I am not sure-"
He quitted his sentence when he saw Amador touching her eye.
"We should have known. It's her eye. She is the camera."
Skye made a face to Ward. "You're a robot. Can you do that?" She asked. He gave no response.
"Are we having technology like that?" Coulson asked.
"Not like this," Fitz replied.
"That's why we're hunting on her," Borguez said.
Fitz started a talk about a lot of scientifficaly stuff, and everyone except Simmons stopped listening.
They didn't spoke science language. The only thing everyone got from it was  "That's genius."
"We have to bring her in," Coulson said.
"We have to take her out, she's a weapon," May replied.
"That's exactly why we need to bring her in, because of the fact that she is a weapon," was Borguez his response. May ignored him completely.
"I will contact HQ, see if they can bring a taskforce in to help us."
"Our team can handle this," Coulson said.
Everyone on the table could feel that war was coming. May left her place at the table, and walked to Coulson.
"Okay, I get it. You feel responsible, maybe you pushed her too hard. But she tried to kill three members of our team."
"If she wanted us death, we'd be death," Coulson said.
"We got lucky," May replied. "You wanna risk our lives again?"
"You told me you were ready for combat, that you had my back-"
"'Don't doubt it," May hissed. "But you are defending this girl. At the expense of this team. And we both know which terms are playing with us too."
"Because we protect our own. And yes. I know exactly which terms are playing here with us."
"With all the respect, sir," Ward said. "She's not one of our own."
"Guys!" Skye said. Everyone looked at the screen. Amador was writing something down on a piece of paper.
'Can I sleep?'
"Why does she have to ask for permission?" Simmons asked.
'Stand by,'  appeared on screen.
"She's not being watched," Coulson said. "She's being controlled."
Sanchez and Borguez looked at eachother. They both thought the same.
"This changes everything."
"We have to find her. We'll take shifts watching the feed. Sooner or later she'll look at something that will call us in in her location," Coulson said to them.
"I'll take the first watch," May said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was a long one again :) Let's go to the next part