6͙5͙

Heyy guysssss
I want to say thank you so much for 5k reads. It means alot.

To those of you that are mad at me because I murdered Femi and Shania, I'm sorry. Trust me, I didn't want to. It really broke my heart and I don't think you guys are as sad as I am about this death, but there was nothing I could do. Thank you.

*Omotara Adebayo*

The car scent made me nauseous. I wanted to be out of this car. And I wished Zephan could drive faster.

8:45  the numbers on my phone glowed and I scowled. Zephan made me stay in bed for three hours, forced me to eat and use drugs. I wondered if he didn't understand that I just lost my parents and my sister is in coma.

Fuck Tara they're dead! They're dead and she's in coma! We're currently taking her to Roman's hospital I heard Gabriel's voice in my head. Tears rushed to my eyes.

"Tara, we're here" Zephan informed and I jumped out of the car, inhaling fresh air.

Not waiting for him, I ran into the hospital, making my way to the reception.

"I'm Tara Ade..."

"She's on the tenth floor" one of the nurses at the reception told me, giving me a pitiful look.

"Thanks" I mumbled and sprinted to the elevator.

*
I walked into the Private ward. It was the only ward on this floor. Apparently, it was reserved for special people. People like Dazzline.

I wasn't surprised when I saw almost all my family members here. From Aunt Alora to Uncle Ola and even aunt Funmi, who was chewing gum loudly. She wasn't here to mourn her brother's death. She was here for the properties. I knew it.

"Tara" Priscilla whispered as she hugged me tightly and broke into sobs. That surprised me. Priscilla hugging me. We never got along.

"Tara, we're so sorry" Uncle Ola's sextuplets said with red eyes. All were looking very sad.

Uncle Ola and his wife, Aunty Alora and her husband, they were giving me sad looks, not saying anything. I understood what they felt.

Zephan entered the room, greeting everyone. Dandelion and Tyson we're no where to be found.

"Tara I can't believe this! I just can't!" Priss said, sobbing quietly, making me remember that I was still hugging her. I sighed tiredly, rubbing her back before pulling away.

"Omotara, you can't even greet" Aunty Funmi said, tearing open another packet of bubble gum. It irritated me. She irritated me.

I ignored her, walking further into the room and opening the curtains which served as a barrier to the other half of the room. It revealed sliding glass doors, giving me a view of what was inside.

It was Dazzline laying on the hospital bed with various tubes connected to he body and an oxygen mask on her nose. The life support machine had it's place next to her. Gabriel was sitting on a chair next to her, his head placed on his thighs and his shoulders shaking a little. On the couch, was Dandelion and Nathan, who was petting Fayth. Near the window, was Tyson, starting into space.

I opened the door, gaining their attention. Tyson was the only one who pulled me into a hug immediately. Nathan and Dandelion just kept staring. 

"Are you okay? Zephan told us fainted" Dandelion asked after minutes of silence.

I gave a small smile and returned back to staring at my sister's pale face. The main door opened and Roman got in with Mommy (Amelia) behind him, carrying a baby in her arms.