Chapter 87 - Is bad decisions the only way?

Notes:

- Sooooo.... we're kind of close to the ending of Nero/Leo. Just one more arc left ^.^ can't say I ever expected to reach this stage but holy shit here we are. It was technically meant to be two moreish arcs but I kind of cut one out, solely because this was getting too long and I think everyone is getting impatient... unless I'm wrong and no one here actually minds. Do let me know. Once again, I apologise for how slow burn this story actually is. It wasn't meant to be this way...

- Next chapter is back to those two btw

- I'm back after a very long time so here is a longish chapter. Now I have no idea when I'll be back as I'm busy with college/uni so I need to do that. So till next time and thanks for waiting :)))

- Yeah I also realised that I made these 4 completely emotionally incompetent and insecure as fuck for the Aiden/Nero duo. It wasn't meant to be like this I swear. It just happened

- also if this feels a bit clunky or awkward, it's probably because I wrote the second half months later and lowkey forgot what I was going to write initially. Hopefully, I didn't contradict anything

--------------------------------------------------

POV: 3rd person

"I need to get laid."

"...what?"

"I'm going to get laid. Tonight."

"...where is this coming from?"

Aiden sigh's at his best friend's inability to keep up with Aiden's woes in life, contemplating whether he should hang up and be all gloomy by himself. But alas, he deems it necessary for the world to know of his sufferings and suffer along with him.

"You know where this is coming from Nero. Don't play stupid."

A sigh is released from the other side. "Aiden. You literally called me in the middle of break and said you needed to have sex without any context whatsoever and knowing your dramatic ass, reasons could range from just feeling horny to 'the world will end if I don't have sex'. So apologies if it seems I'm playing stupid, when I'm clearly stupefied."

Aiden thought it over and confirmed internally that Nero wasn't actually all that far off. So he just said one name and that answered all his questions. "Erwin."

"Ah. That's the reason."

"Yup." Emphasis on the 'p'.

"So you're finally gonna sit on his dick? Thank fuck. The sexual tensions were-"

Aiden interrupted with sputters of disbelief and reddened in embarrassment at Nero's words. "What?! No- who's dick am I sitting on?"

"Uh... Erwin?"

"What the fu- no you dumbass! I'm going to sex with anyone that's NOT him."

"Huh? Why?" Nero was genuinely lost. They both clearly wanted to bone each other.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?!" Aiden screeched. "I wanted to get laid because I'm horny which was evident by the fact that Erwin without a shirt has been on my mind and I've jerked off to it till my di-

"TM FUCKING I. NOT INTERESTED AIDEN. Jesus fucking Christ. Does this finally mean you acknowledge your feelings for him?"

Aiden blinked once. "What feelings?"

Nero groaned in exasperation and frustration. "Aiden you can't be serious..."

"Nero-"

"You're being extremely idiotic. Just how much longer are you going to be in denial?"