Chapter 92.5 - Will it be the same again? (~ Afterword ~)

Notes:

- I'm just messing around and having fun with the media section of Wattpad at this point. Don't take it seriously. They don't necessarily correlate with the chapter.

- Anyway, welcome to the ONLY FLUFF chapter. Literally fluffy fluff of your Leo/Nero. To kind of tie their story off. Because who wants them to end when they just kissed for the first time? (it's also a tad bit spicy... not like NSFW spicy tho. this ain't a mature novel. I'm shy.) ---> Ok so this is more spicy than fluffy and I'm having a hard time writing this without blushing every two seconds.

- Holy shit typing with long nails is impossible. you may blame the delay of this chapter on my vacation AND long ass nails.

- Just letting you know now, the next chapter won't be a story update but an update on the progress of the story itself. i do not know when that'll be but yeah. Hope you enjoyed Leo/Nero's arc! 

-

Disclaimer: While there is no explicit sex scene, there are um some explicit elements introduced here so if you're uncomfy with that kind of stuff... this might not be the chapter for you (although lesbehonest, everyone on this site is nasty lil things so i have a feeling people won't mind this too much :)). 

-----------------------------------------------------------

POV: 3rd Person

Nero still felt like he was dreaming.

He was walking in a daze, walking through the haze of his clouded mind as he walked himself to the kitchen. Even the day after Nero has not processed what had occurred the night before, nor was he able to fathom the fact that his relationship status had shifted significantly.

He started to search for a frying pan and eggs as he continued to recall the events from the day before.

They continued to heavily make out (creating Nero's top and hottest moments of his life) till both parties had their lips red and puffed up. They both ended up giggling and laughing in elation before Leo suddenly tightened his grip on Nero and shot into the air, flying to who knows where.

No, Nero did not let out a high-pitched squeal.

Who-knows-where quickly turned into Nero-knows-where and soon, they were landing on Leo's balcony. Nero immediately jumped to conclusions and was under the assumption that they were here to finally have sex. His mind began spinning in nervousness, reluctance and a tiny bit of lust because while Nero was not against sleeping with him, he wasn't sure if he was ready that soon.

Leo noticed his lover's change in emotions and sudden hesitance. He let out a small chuckle and quickly cleared up the certain misunderstanding. He emphasised how he brought them back because he didn't want to let Nero out of his sight just yet.

He knew both people were nowhere near ready to take the next step that night, especially since they had just gotten together and more importantly, they were extremely emotionally drained from the weeks-long emotional rollercoaster ride.

Nero didn't hide his sigh of relief and promptly started dragging Leo into his own home. Leo laughed and let himself be dragged with a fond smile. They ended up just getting themselves ready for bed, with Nero borrowing one of Leo's t-shirts.

And like all stereotypical tropes with a huge height difference, Leo immediately started to regret saying that it was too soon to do anything. Especially when his shirt ended up being ¾ of Nero's length, the collar dropping off one of his shoulders and his hairless legs were emphasised by nothing but the long shirt. He looked immensely soft and sexy all at the same time. Leo's libido was dissatisfied by the sudden tease.