Chapter 32 - Where did I get kidnapped to?

NOTE:

- Cover/chapter photo is just random.

- I got lazy explaining the setting again so I'm adding more photos. It's just a couple of readers anyway. They won't mind. Plus, this is the exact thing I had in mind anyway

- Inspiration/source for the place is Palms' hotel, located in Las Vegas. It's the Two-story sky villa (I fucking love it)

----------------------------

POV: 3rd Person (I'm still playing around with POVs)

Nero's eyes slowly fluttered open and blinked a couple of times to get rid of his blurry vision

Nero's eyes slowly fluttered open and blinked a couple of times to get rid of his blurry vision. His head had stopped thumping but there was still the ringing shrill in his ears, only quiet and tolerable. His mouth and throat felt so dry, it hurt him to swallow. He looked around and he came to the conclusion that he had no idea where the fuck he was but he sure as hell wouldn't mind ever leaving. The bedroom was absolutely gorgeous and he was astounded by the circular bed he was laying. He sat up (with a struggle) and glanced over the side table. The digital clock was reading the time as 9:06pm (Holy shit, I nearly slept for 7 hours), his Harry Potter shaped glasses was resting with no damage and a glass of water, accompanied with painkillers was also there. As suspicious as I am right now, that glass of water looks really appealing right now and I wouldn't mind dying from poison. It's not a pathetic way to die. So he decided to take the stranger's offerings after putting on his glasses. He then got out of bed and began exploring the bedroom because it was too pretty to just walk past and ignore. He noticed there was a curtain drawn closed over a large, windowpanes that faced into the house but he doesn't touch it because it just didn't seem as appealing as the walking wardrobe.

Nero eventually left his dream bedroom and was immediately faced with a walkway going left/right and glass railings that were protecting the void that looked down to the lower floor(s). The railing itself was accompanied by golden handrails, creating a beautiful accent and through the glass, you could slightly see the sight downstairs (it's still a bit obscured since Nero was still near the bedroom doors). But the sight was enough for Nero to internally think, No fucking way... He moved closer to the barricade until he had his arms rest on top of it, where he was struck by complete and utter awe. (A/N the following photos is what Nero saw in a bird's eye view ish. It's kind of confusing since some photos have voids and others don't but work with me here. There aren't that many chairs at the bar and it's not as long. The pool is located behind the bar (entrance is also next to the bar). The living room is also next to the bar if you couldn't figure out already and the kitchen is behind the dining space in one of the photos. This place is too beautiful to just explain with my shitty words and if I tried, this chapter would be 15K words)

 This place is too beautiful to just explain with my shitty words and if I tried, this chapter would be 15K words)