~ Just a random message from me ~

Hello to the people who've actually reached this point. If you have, why? But thank you. I'm glad and happy that you're somewhat interested in this shit storm of a story. I'm just posting... this because I finally reached chapter 50 and I never expected that to happen. I honestly thought I'd quit after like 10 chapters so I'm just as surprised as everyone else is. So I'm just going to spew a lot of bs down below just for the sake of it and once again, thank you, for reading this story. I mean it. Even though it's for me and my therapeutic purposes, the fact that people are reading it makes me more or less warm. Just don't leave any mean comments. I'm too soft for that. Now onto the random stuff.

> I don't know if I said this already but I'm deadass winging the story as I go, which would explain why there is so much fucking words to explain one thing and some inconsistencies throughout the story. I had more or less some idea of the overarching event but not the details. Like look:

These eight points was what I was working with initially

These eight points was what I was working with initially. Those seven points ended up being 25 chapters. Isn't that just a big lol.

> My uni is starting again so uploads are probably going to stop for a while. May people use this time to catch up till the end, if they want.

> I feel bad that I haven't put in Nero/Leo action yet, just constantly cockblocking them but in my head and me as a person enjoy the teasing element of that, you feel. Like, it makes the first kiss a tad bit more special.

>Speak of which, I've more or less finally thought of the way Nero and Leo got together (final-fucking-ly)

> I'm horrible at character development and making everyone different. Everyone is probably the same person in this ngl. But I'm learning. Who knows. Maybe my next story (if there is one) will actually have distinguishable features for each character lmao. Blame my dream

> This is story wasn't meant to have this much action but it does and I lowkey regret it bc you can't just wing action and I can't even right action. Pew pew. I regret making this story my first because it could be so much better. I'm just horrendous at expressing myself.

> HOW DO YOU STOP REPEATING THE USE OF THE SAME WORD? I'M NO HUMAN THESAURUS.

> Tip for everyone else: Don't wing your story, plan it. I mean it. It's a clusterfuck otherwise.

> I wasn't actually meant to write/focus on the Aiden/Erwin coupling but I really like Aiden's character and he needed love. I mean, I could've written a seperate story, like spin-off but the issue is that their relationship develops at the same time as the other two so I don't how the fuck I'm meant to work the logistics like that. So this is going to be one hell of a long story that's focused on two couples. 

> There's still so much plot left and for that, I apologise but please stick with me!