~ Things to be addressed ~

Yes so. It's been 85000 words so far and I kind of need to address some things. That really need to be addressed. But I can't do it fluently in the story. Because I'm trash at writing and keep forgetting to do it at the right time. I'm also just generally bad at explaining characters. So I'm just going to do it here. I'll update this page if I miss anything else. I'm really just winging this entire story without a proper plan or end lmao.

- I have no upload schedule. it's whenever I'm free since I have uni

- If do end up actually getting readers, for the love god please don't comment anything critical. I have a weak heart and I get really sad. It stops me from writing. If you don't like it, don't read it.

- There's essentially two stories here so yeah (synopsis is still under revision. i can't fit enough in the word limit), it's not gonna finish anytime soon but if you stick till the end, I love you <3

Inspo pics for character designs + rough notes for the 4 main character designs (I only have like a few readers who've already seen it but I'm gonna do it anyway)

- Now I actually don't know if lip piercings close up quickly or not but basically, he has one in the corner of his lip to the right. He doesn't wear it to work but he does wear a ring usually once he gets home. I keep forgetting to mention that/i can't mention it fluently. this is the same with his ear ones 

- The hair I was going for initially was the first pic but then I kind of just confused myself and moved onto a more shaggy, harry potter style. Kind of like the second and fifth picture. I'm just going to say both and hope for the best.

- He also has a tattoo on his back. just haven't addressed it yet lmao 

- His magic I find very difficult to explain. But the vibe is a crossover between Asta's (black clover) anti-magic and Frankenstein's (Noblesse) power (the dude in the bottom left corner of the chapter picture). But it's a contract with the devil. it's evil magic

- He's a midget. (I'm a tiny sucker for height differences)

- Can't recall anything here other than the fact that his birthday has passed

- Can't recall anything here other than the fact that his birthday has passed. Oh wait, his hair colour is similar to the first and last inspo pic

- And if you didn't figure already, he's British. 

- God I did NOT explain Aiden at all

- God I did NOT explain Aiden at all. I just got lazy doing descriptions if I'm being honest. Anyway, his hair style is like Killua's but the shade of blue is darker than his. More close to the Khun family's (TOG) colour.

- His eyes do change colour. Why? Because I want it to. When? Whenever I want it to. Why? Because I like the colour blue and its different shades.

- The youthness of his face is similar to the last three inspo pictures though

- Now this is important. HE HAS PIERCINGS ON HIS FACE. For some reason, I just cannot smoothly mention the fact that he actually has a nose piercing and an eyebrow piercing on the left brow. I've had opportunities to do so yes but I just didn't because I just could not be bothered describing Aiden. Since he's currently playing a side character. I was gonna do it later but I feel like i shouldn't leave it till later. 

- He looks almost the exact same as the first and third inspo picture

- He looks almost the exact same as the first and third inspo picture. That's all I have to say really lmao. I haven't exactly delved into Erwin as much as Aiden so I don't think I need to explain him much yet anyway. 

- Do tell me if I should go with the tongue piercing thing though lmao