Chapter 35

I know that it's been a while since I updated and it's shorter than usual. But~ school is killing me at the moment. Also work sucks since we have a lot of people leaving, meaning I a lot more shifts...yay me~ (not really) But don't worry I will finish this book. Hopefully in a timely manner. I really thank you guys for sticking with this book after all of this. You guys are the best :)

As soon as I stepped into special tactics class the guys swarmed me. I was in shock to hear so much racquet from them since they usually spoke solemnly. I held up my hands to get silence. They all just stared at me.

"Good to see you guys too." I teased as the uproar started again. I got them to quiet down again before I sat on top of one of the desks.

 "So..." I dragged on. "What have you heard?"

"You fought with the blood pack."

"And got injured." Another one piped in. I entwined my fingers and placed my hands on top of my lap.

"Mmmm. That's pretty much it." I tried to laugh it off but the boys were serious. "What happened?"

"I wanted to fight. I'm a fighter it's who I am but you all know how bad I am as a wolf." The smirks and snickers told me that they did. I could easily take any of them in hand to hand though. "So I didn't fair too well against two wolves."

All their faces fell instantly. "So when Brett was injured I ran him home on a minor tear but that caused it to snap into two. Now a day later I'm healed." The silence that filled the room showed they thought like Nicole. The battlefield is no place for a Luna.

"Glad you're back Luna." My instructor bowed to me before clasping his hands together. "Now let's start class."

Boy was I grateful for class. Now I could take my mind off the conversation we just had.

*****

I groaned as I massaged my temples with my index and middle fingers. This orvrok kosa is killing me. Everyone who was invited has confirmed their attendance. That isn't the problem. The problem is all the other packs that want to attend as well. Not to mention trying to arrange picking her family from Europe up. I feel like I'm going to go insane.

"It's just a damn orvrok kosa!" I yelled out.

"It's your mates orvrok kosa. Don't worry about her family. I took it upon myself to volunteer Smiley, as Cassie calls him, to help me."

I can't believe everyone is picking up her nicknames.

"It would be easier to use their real names but you already know the problem with that." I glared at Greggor for his comment. He knew I didn't agree with the old practices when it came to the blood pack. That's why I'm trying to change that.

"You know I hate that. It's way I left the boys in school and with their parents." Greggor nodded before he sat down in the chair across from my desk. The look he had showed he had something on his mind.

"You didn't come in here to talk about nicknames."

"No I didn't." He admitted to me. I just stared at him so he would continue.

"It's come to my attention that one of the bodyguards has found their mate." My face dropped at the news. I knew that Greggor only knew from hearing their thoughts.

"Who?" I asked strained. I didn't need more stress at the moment.

"Ghost? Maybe...I'm not too sure about that one." I was a little relieved to hear it was my third and not the first. It still isn't good news though.