Chapter 4

*2 Years Later*

It felt like every bone in my body was breaking over and over again. I tried to hold in my screams but it didn't work. I knew that Derrick was there with me but I couldn't hear what he was saying, the pain making me temporarily deaf. I screamed as another wave of pain hit me. Nick was so right about puberty being a bitch. Every movement made my skin feel like it was being rubbed with sandpaper because of my clothes but anytime I tried to take them off Derrick stopped me.

"PLEASE! TAKE THEM OFF!" My scream was guttural and pain filled.

I just wanted them off. The pain seemed to never end and continued for what seemed like a lifetime before I felt the worse part pass. I still felt soreness and tingling throughout my body but it was bearable.

"Are you back?"

I looked up at Derrick and smiled a weak smile before he lifted me up bridal style and placed me in the bed.

"Rest. I'll be back in a few hours."

I didn't have the energy to even mumble, instead falling into a deep sleep.

When I woke I struggled to make it to my bathroom across the room. I started to take off my clothes before I stopped and screamed.

Soon there was knocking on my door. "What's wrong?!"

I cleared my throat trying to get my voice to come out right so I didn't worry anyone.

"No-Nothing. I just..."

I didn't have to explain more because they seemed to understand I wasn't used to seeing my body like this. Where was the small 4'10" girl who was as skinny as a twig? I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Cassie. It's Aria. Can I come in?"

I wrapped myself in a towel as I walked over to the door and opened it to see Aria there smiling at me. Aria was Derrick's mate. She was small and petite like a fairy with striking Emerald eyes and golden blonde hair.

I moved away from the door letting her in and realizing that I was at least 4 inches taller than her now making me 5'6". I grew 8 inches!

"I just came to get your measurements so we can get you new...things."

She looked down at my bust and I blushed in embarrassment. They grew as much as everything else seemed to.

"Don't be shy. You're becoming a woman."

I cleared my throat before I shifted uncomfortably between my left and right foot. "So what do you need to do?"

She quickly measured me before leaving me to take a shower. When Nick went through his change he only got taller. I got taller and a lot more curves as well. Wasn't that supposed to come after I fully matured in 3 years?

Turning off the shower I stepped out and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit that I looked more like a woman than before. It's like I went from 10 to 21 overnight. I quickly turned away from the mirror and went out into my room seeing a bag with a note.

I got you something for today so we could go shopping later. –Aria

God bless her for not buying me a whole wardrobe. I pulled out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a form fitting tank top. All of that was fine until I reached the lacy undergarments she got me.

"Aria, why?" I groaned as I fell onto my bed from embarrassment.

After I got dressed I walked to Derrick and Aria's office barefoot and knocked.