2-NIGHT LIES (REVAMPED VERSION)

Alora's POV

I could hear the loud cheers from the crowd, my heels hitting the floor as I took a stand. I walked off stage with my head held high as directed by Nash. Sighing Nash walks over to me with a huge smile of accomplishment on his face.

"Good Job Ruby"

Ruby, my fake name, as soon as I step a foot into this club I'm no longer Alora.

"Thank you," I say shyly

I stood next to Nash watching from the crowds of people. The next dancer was already taking a stance to perform, "Lucy" I've never talked to her once. All the other dancers find her bizarre since she's never in the change room with the rest of us. Lucy just performs and disappears after, how does she make enough income?

My eyes rest on Lucy, trying to study her. Who is she?

Nash touches my shoulder pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Why don't you go and change Ruby? After Lucy, there are only fifteen minutes until closing time" Nash says pointing at his watch

The clock ticked closer to three am,

"Yeah you're right," I say

I walked away sneaking into the changing room, there were already a few of the dancers changing.

I wave quickly before taking my rouge colour wig off, I admire my hair in the mirror. Alora...I'm Alora.

Although Ruby was only a character to keep me protected I hated it, Ruby and her job. Deep down I'm Alora, the lost girl dealing with nightmares. I wipe away the smudged makeup and change back into my outdoor clothes. Packing away my Ruby outfit into my bag, my phone buzzes and grab it from under the belongings stuffed into my bag.

A text from Nash pops up on my lock screen,

Nash: Meet me at my car, I'll give you a ride home

Reading the text I quickly unlock my phone to leave a reply

Alora: will do, thanks

Putting my phone into my pocket I wave bye to the other girls before exiting through the back door.

Meanwhile...Axel

Yawning out of boredom, the girl finally finishes up and gets off stage. I couldn't pay attention to her lack of dancing skills. All I could think about was Ruby and wanting to see her dance again.

Felix yawns loudly, dropping his empty glass onto the table.

"I'm tired Axel, we should start leaving"

I raise a brow at him,

Felix looks at me rolling his eyes annoyed,

"Let me just ask for Ruby, it'll be quick"

"Fine but I'm going to my car to wait for you"

"Yeah yeah whatever as long as you don't drive off"

"Can't promise that," Felix says shrugging before getting up to leave

Axel finishes the rest of his drink before leaving the cup on the table. Getting up from his seat, he walks slowly searching around.

Bumping into Nash,

"Do you know where I can find Ruby?" Axel asks, looking at the club name sign on the man's shirt.

"She's already left and went home," Nash says

"Can I at least get her number?"

"It's my job to keep my workers safe and their personal lives a secret so no"