19-Ms.Monstrous

Back At The Restaurant....

"Enjoy your meals," The waiter said placing the plates on the table

"Yay pancakes!" Devine said before taking a bite

Alora giggled and took a sip from her hot chocolate. Axel winked at Alora who continued to take sips from her mug.

"Looks like you're enjoying the hot chocolate," Axel said cutting into his own pancakes

Devine starts to cough uncontrollably. Alora quickly rests her mug on the table.

"Devine are you okay?!" Alora shouted rubbing her back

Devine continues to cough and hold her stomach. Alora gets up from her seat and picks up Devine.

"We have to go to the hospital now! Axel!"

Axel gets up from his seat and runs out of the restaurant along with Alora.

"Where's Oliver?!" Axel yelled with panic

Axel pulls out his phone calling 911 instead.

"Hello?! I need an ambulance urgently! We're at Moondust Morning! Hurry! She's dying!" Axel put his phone back into his pocket to attend to Alora who's caring for Devine. He cursed under his breath impatient for the ambulance's arrival.

Axel paced back and forth breathing in and out deeply. His breaths mixed in with the sounds of Devine's coughing which started to introduce gasps. It was a tune of a nightmare he couldn't wake up from.

The ambulance parked in front of the restaurant and the two medics rushed to Devine's aide.

"Get the EpiPen from the bag now!" one of the medics shouted

The other medic searched within the huge medic baggage and pulled out the EpiPen which they inserted into Devine's thigh urgently. Devine's coughs started to settle down as well as the gasps. The medics brought out the stretcher and settled Devine into the ambulance.

"We're taking her to NYC Medical Care," a medic said to Alora who's crying uncontrollably

"Thank you we'll be there," Axel said

Axel pulled Alora into a tight hug comforting her.

"It's okay you did a wonderful job making sure she was safe" Axel said trying to calm her down

Axel cupped her face and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Axel let's just go to the hospital," Alora said pulling away

"Yeah...I'll just call Oliver to drop us off there"

Axel pulled out his phone but before he could usher for Oliver his car was already pulling up in front of Moondust Morning. Axel opened the door for Alora who took a seat quietly. Axel then got into the car and shut the door.

"Welcome Sir" Oliver said

"Thank you but Oliver, not right now. I don't feel welcomed at all," Axel said

"My apologies, where to?"

"NYC Medical Care," Axel said

Oliver started the car trying to fight back from smirking at the words. He had wondered what could possibly have happened now for them to need to rush to the hospital.

The car ride was quiet but the thoughts were loud. Axel and Alora were in a panic. What had happened to Devine?

Fifteen Minutes Later...

It took approximately fifteen without traffic for them to arrive at the hospital. They both thanked Oliver and went on their way. Oliver drove off while Axel and Alora entered the hospital.