63-Future Holds

Three years Later...

Narration By Charisma (Alora)

A lot has changed during the last three years. Axel and I are surprisingly still together. I know many wouldn't forgive him and I didn't forgive him until a year after I gave birth. He did save me from Lizzie's evil plans but he lied about my birth parents. I needed time away from him and to spend more time with my birth parents and my brother. In other news, Rome and Annika had their wedding two years ago and they now have a one-year-old daughter named Rebel. She's the cutest angel and I'm glad to be her aunt.

More and more babies and engagements have bloomed. Lilith had twins with Cedric a year after I gave birth. Their names are Kai and Willow; I couldn't be more thankful to be their godmother.

Amira and Hunter were pregnant and kept it a secret until she started to show. They have a son who is only a few months younger than Staar and Seven, They named him Striker. Macy and Bridget are currently pregnant at the same time, that's what I call friendship for sure.

Celine and Bruna are currently engaged and have been traveling the world. They stopped recently because they're looking into surrogates and adoption options because they want to start a family.

A lot of people weren't too fond of the names but when I gave birth I was told by the doctors that my son wouldn't make it past seven years old because he was born with a rare heart defect. I blame the alcohol poisoning and attack that was done on me but luckily with a lot of treatment and medical appointments we found out that Seven has been doing really well and he'll make it past seven years old.

Right now, I do fear for him. He's my son and I want to see him grow old, get married, and accomplish all his dreams but I know he's strong.

As for Staar, she was born with a scar near her eye. That's why we named her Staar. Star as in the many stars in the sky because we feared her vision might've not been as healthy. If she can't see us I hoped for her to see the beauty of the stars in her own world. The scar was caused by retinopathy but she's been getting treatment and her vision is fine according to doctors.

Our twins are named Staar Heaven Santiago-Gravano and Seven Kairo Santiago-Gravano. If anytime in the future they'd like to be called by their middle names then we're fine with it. My daughter Devine also added Gravano to her name; she's such a lovely human being and has been helping out with her little siblings. She's currently eight years old and will be turning nine soon. I can't wait to celebrate her birthday.

Oh did you notice the last names? That's right, I changed my name. I'm now called Charisma and my full name is Charisma Alora Santiago-Gravano.

I am now also the female don of the Gravano Mafia and work alongside The Santiago Mafia. We currently decided to combine the two, so we could be an unstoppable force.

Another big surprise would be that today is our wedding day! As I'm telling you all about the new changes I'm finished with my wedding look.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" My mother Irena squealed

"Thank you, Mom," I said fluttered

"Come on let's go everyone is waiting for you!" Farrell said

Farrell has been doing great since his heart attack. I was stressed and worried for my father ever since I found out what had happened to him. I'm so thankful he's alive to witness the wedding.

Farrell linked my arm with his and guided me towards the wedding ceremony. We've been living in France ever since and decided to have the wedding on a different side of the beach.

"You look beautiful" My father Farrell said

"Thank you Father"

We walked together down the aisle. We didn't use common wedding colors instead we had the wedding decorated with black and gold to celebrate the alliance of the two mafias.

I smiled and watched as Devine threw black rose petals in front of us. Farrell placed a kiss on my forehead before letting me go to Axel.

Axel held my hand gently and smiled as he stared into my eyes.

"We are all gathered here to celebrate the love of Charisma and Axel. To celebrate their strengths and to celebrate the alliance of the two mafias." Manuel said

"Do you Axel Santiago-Gravano take Charisma Santiago-Gravano as your loving and devoted wife till death do you part?"

"I do," Axel said

"Do you Charisma Santiago-Gravano take Axel Santiago-Gravano as your loving devoted husband till death do you part?"

"I do," I said smiling

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Manuel said

Axel placed a gentle kiss on my lips to seal everything. The crowd cheered and our twins threw flowers at us along with Devine. We pulled the children into a family huge to celebrate. If I were to restart my life I'd do it all over again because through all the tears and pain it was worth it all.

I am now Charisma; a mother, a daughter, a wife, and a sister and I couldn't be happier. As for my three children, I wonder what the future has in store for them. I'll never stop fighting for them.

~

~

~

~

Authors Note

This is the end of Obey Me! Thanks for reading! Did you enjoy the story? You might see some characters in the future. I will be releasing chapter one of The past of Obey Me.

Thanks for reading! I enjoyed writing this with you reading along! xx