16-MISSING MISSING

"Axel, What did you do?" Lilith asked him

"Why are you always accusing me?!" Axel said in defence

"I'm trying to keep you onto one path! I know how you are Axel ever since Lizzie's death"

"Don't you dare bring up Lizzie!"

"You don't want to accept the truth that's your problem!" Lilith yelled pushing past Axel in anger

"I'm gonna go check on her" Cedric said awkwardly

"What's up with you and Lilith?' Axel asked

"If it's about what you saw earlier; Lilith and I are dating now. Life's short too short to keep on pushing your feelings aside. If you really want something go for it. See you later Ax" Cedric said leaving the room

Axel was in disbelief; how could she just get up and leave like that?

The loud ringing of his ringtone disrupts his thoughts. Axel swallowed the heavy lump in his throat while digging for his cellphone from his pockets. Locating the ringing device Axel answers the call.

"Hello?" Axel answered

"Axel Kruz Santiago! Don't play with me! Where's Alora?!" His father Manuel yelled out

"What are you talking about?" The question slipped from Axel's mouth in the hope he could fix the situation

"Where is Charisma?! Since you can't understand the question?!" Manuel was past upset he was furious like a blazing fire

The name Charisma picked at Axel's skin. He knew Alora held high social status and was a walking machine if she found her own rhythm. Also being the daughter of the Gravano's didn't enlighten the situation.

There was a long ending pause on the phone before Axel could even answer the question.

"She's gone, Father. Alora left the mansion on her own" Axel said truthfully

"If anything happens to her Axel- You better find her now!" Manuel screamed out before ending the call

Axel looked through his contacts to find the number to the new phone which he gifted Alora. He called nervously but in hopes, Alora would answer his call. The call went straight to voicemail and Axel cursed under his teeth growing with even more worry now.

Running out of the guest room, Axel rushes down the stairs calling out for his top skilled technology and hackers on the team.

"Macy! Bridget!" Axel called out

"In the tech room Ax!"

Axel hurried over tapping on the secret pin to enter the tech room. It was the safest way to not keep young Devine out of danger's way but to also keep enemies from getting into important files and toggling with security.

"I need you to track this number," Axel said out of breath

"Sure," Macy said

"How long will it take?" Axel asked

"We don't know for sure but I'd say a few hours," Bridget said writing down the number

"oh...Thanks" Axel said hurrying out of the office

"Guess I'm just going to have to search for her myself" Axel whispers opening the front door. He got into his car quickly and drove through the gates of his mansion onto the roads of New York.

Meanwhile...Alora

Alora was settling into the small motel she managed to get for three nights. It wasn't much but she didn't have a choice. She needed a part-time job quickly in order to keep a roof over her head. A loud knock at the door interrupts her panic. Alora runs to the door to answer it quickly only to see little Devine smiling.

Alora grabbed Devine quickly and shut the motel door making sure to lock the door.

"Devine!" Alora said while checking her bloody arms and knees

"Sorry, I fell while following you," Devine said

"I need to get you home quickly Devine!" Alora says reaching for her phone and calling a cab

Devine hugged Alora tightly, Alora felt her worries melt like ice.

Putting her cellphone into her bag. Alora grabbed ahold of Devine's hand and exited the motel room on their way to enter the cab which awaited their arrival.

Meanwhile...Back at Axel's Mansion

Annika plated Devine's favourite turkey and ham sandwich on the plate. Making sure to fill up a cup with orange juice.

"I better give this to my darling niece"

Walking up the stairs careful not to leave any spills. Annika walked closer and closer to Devine's bedroom which was closed shut.

"Devine! It's lunchtime!" Annika called out

It was pitch silent and Annika wondered if Devine had fallen asleep. Annika used her elbow to open the doorknob.

"Devine?!" Annika called out

Her toys were scattered, the bed was unkept and the window was open. Annika screamed out dropping the plate and cup which shattered to the floor.

Running down the steps she screamed out

"Devine's Missing! Someone took Devine!"

Cedric rushed to Annika trying to calm her down.

"I'll call Axel," Cedric said

Fifteen Minutes Later...

Axel slammed the front door open with a hard swing. The team all stood near the front door with worried looks on their faces.

"Where's Devine?" Axel asked

There was nothing but awkward slience and the noise of cars outside. Axel slammed Cedric into the wall angrier than ever.

"What did you say about Devine?!" Axel yelled out

Liam and Hunter rush over to the two separating them

"How are we supposed to tell you when you enter the mansion like a mad man," Phoenix says inhaling his cigarette.

Cedric fixed his shirt and clears his throat.

"She's missing!" Cedric yells out

Axel's eyes widen and you could hear his jaw tighten.

The arguing gets louder between Axel and Cedric and the rest of the team tries to separate the two.

Alora enters the mansion holding Devine's hand.

"Daddy!" Devine calls out

Axel turns around quickly scooping Devine into his arms. He hugs his daughter tightly.

Annika eyes land on Alora. Angry and disgusted her hand reaches for her firearm slowly gripping the handle.

Annika breathes heavily and pulls it out. All her thoughts are red and blurry. Gripping the trigger she lets out fire.

"This is what you get for taking Devine!" Annika shouts

"Annika don't!"

~

~

~

~

Author's Note 

OH NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALORA? WILL SHE BE OKAY?!  HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE TEAM?! WILL CEDRIC AND AXEL REMAIN FRIENDS?! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS! 

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE XX