41-Therapy Tension

The next day...9 AM

Alora got up out of bed without waking up Axel. She ran to the bathroom with the knocking and churning of her stomach on the verge of exploding. Alora threw up yet again and quickly flushed before cleaning up herself first by washing her face and brushing her teeth.

Alora jumped slightly to the washroom door opening.

"You okay?" Axel asked

Alora nodded before spitting out the toothpaste and lies from her mouth

The morning air was a bit chilly and goosebumps grew against Alora's arms slightly. It could be from the sick feeling but she wasn't at all so sure. Alora finally put her toothbrush away and finished continuing with her morning routine. Axel had finished with his morning shower just in time for Alora to step into the shower herself.

Alora lathered her skin softly with body soap. She inhaled softly inhaling the scent of warm vanilla. Axel on the other hand was scurrying through the room getting prepared for the appointment he planned last minute. Axel checked his phone quickly to see four new text messages from his driver.

He squeezed the phone tightly and glared as he read the address carefully. Waves of second thoughts rushed through his mind. He wasn't so sure if this was a good idea after all but he knew therapy would be the best thing for Alora.

"I'm sorry my love" Axel whispered to himself and placed his phone into his pocket.

Alora had gotten out of the shower and glanced at Axel quickly. He kept his eyes on her trying his best to refrain from kissing her damp body. Axel didn't want to be late and he knew the seductive games Alora would always play.

Alora dropped the shower to the floor. She could feel the air send an even more chilled feeling against her skin.

"I–I'm gonna get breakfast," Axel said

Axel looked back at Alora and nearly tripped.

"I'm okay!" Axel said

Alora giggled and began to prepare herself for a new day. She settled for low-rise black leather pants and a black corset top. Alora decided to put her braids into a high ponytail and settled for light makeup.

"Don't take too long now!" Axel yelled

"I'll be right there" Alora yelled back

She exited the room and walked down the steps. Axel waited for her in awe at her beauty.

"You never fail to amaze me," Axel said

He grabbed Alora's waist and lifted her off the last few steps. Axel pecks her lips but Alora pulled him by his shirt. She brought her face closer to his; until their nose tips touched.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" Alora whispered and licked his nose playfully

"Hey! Thought you were gonna kiss me!" Axel said chuckling

Alora freed herself from his grip

"Kisses don't come so easily," Alora said

"I know someone who does come so easily," Axel said

"Axel!" Alora yelled

They both chuckled and left the house. The couple got into the backseats of the car which their driver waited for them.

"emmenez-nous chez le thérapeute" Axel said

(take us to the therapist)

"oui Monsieur" The driver replied