50-Forced Feelings

Meanwhile...

Annika was filled with fire as she threw in all of Devine's belongings into the suitcase. She packed away all of the things Devine would need for New York. Along with belongings of her own. Rushing down the steps, she took the nearly empty bowl of cereal from Devine and placed it on the table quickly.

"Come on Devine," Annika said grabbing Devine's hand

"Where are we going?" Devine asked

"To New York!" Annika said as she ran up the stairs with Devine

Annika helped Devine refreshen up quickly before changing into fresh clothes herself. Grabbing the suitcases Annika was about to head down the stairs before Alora stooped her.

"Annika," Alora said

"Alora...Tell him we'll see him when he's ready to be a good father"

"Annika!" Alora yelled out

They didn't stop Annika from leaving with Devine. Annika packed the suitcases into the trunks of her car before heading into the car with Devine.

Annika drove out the driveway with a determined look on her face. She needed to get Devine out since she's had enough of Axel's absences. If it meant she had to raise Devine on her own she was willing to do it.

"To New York Devine," Annika said

"To New York!" Devine said happily

Meanwhile...

Axel was still in the shower drenched from his thoughts and clouded by the steaming water. Alora grew with worry as she banged on the locked bathroom door trying to get Axel out.

"Axel!" Alora screamed as she banged on the door

There was no answer–Alora banged and banged waking up the rest of the team. Cedric, Liam and Phoenix ran into the room. Hunter wasn't around since he left for New York last night to make wedding plans with Amira.

"What's wrong?" Cedric said

"Annika fought with Axel!" Alora yelled out feeling frustrated

"Where's Axel?" Phoenix asked

"He's in the bathroom and Annika left with Devine for New York."

"WHAT?!" Cedric said

"I tried to stop her," Alora said crossing her arms

"You can't stop Annika, She's stubborn as hell," Liam said

Phoenix pounded the door, getting impatient he finally knocked the door down using his body weight. Axel stood in front of the smeared mirror. He wasn't even in the shower.

"Axel!" Alora wrapped her arms around Axel

"Let go Alora," Axel said

"What?" Alora said

"Let Go!" Axel said louder

Alora let go instantly

"Axel chill out!" Cedric said

Axel pushed past them and left the bedroom

"Just give him time Alora. He's confused right now." Cedric said

Alora nodded fighting back tears from escaping

Two weeks later...

Time is what was given to Axel but time waits for no one. Time ticks and ticks faster than the universe could ever spin. Alora and Axel hadn't talked for two weeks now. Axel was being very distant and this scared Alora. Today was her first therapy appointment and she had hoped Axel would go with her. Alora rubbed her stomach as she searched for clothes to wear with her free hand. Her stomach had grown much larger and you could tell she was pregnant but with baggy clothes, she could hide it for now.