prolouge

" won't you ever love me or see me as a girl other than a child " Adi screamed at Rohan. Tears were falling from her eyes. Ro chuckled.

" you don't even know the difference between love and attraction Adi . "
Ro said camly.

" I know what my feelings are " Adi said . Her eyes and nose were red from constant crying.

" you might regret this in the future Adi " saying that he left from there. Adi screamed and cried unable to bear the pain ....

Few years later...

" do I still look like a child Ro " Adi said walking towards Rohan. With her each step forward he took each step backwards.

" l..l..l..leave Adi "

" why should I,  its not like I'm here to rape you. "  Rohan looked at her bewildered. He stumbled at sat the the chair preventing him from falling

" I will make you mine at any cost . Don't forget you are mine. EXCLUSIVELY MINE . Engrave it in your mind " she said tracing his face with her finger. He gulped .

She pecked on his lips and left from there . Rohan sat there with wide eyes. He is just totally shocked. Its like his brain stopped working . He can't do anything other than look at the door she went out.

Adi stood outside the door panting. She doesn't even know from where she got this courage. She literally ran from there before Ro could clear his mind and chase her out.