24.confrontation

Adi :

Lots of things happend along these days . How I learnt my bhabhi is still my bhabhi. The one who married her is none other than my bhaiyya.

In that I was happy. Because I know he won't hurt her. But when Arya came into picture I was a bit scared. But Bhabhi and me handled it smoothly.

It was the time when bhabi went to Mumbai so that she could pile up bhai.

Since she wasn't at home I felt bored so I strolled around the city. When I felt bored . I stopped my car near a cafe . I went inside and sat on the chair.

Before I could order something I heard a familiar voice which made me still and listen to their conversation.

" please tell me na who was that girl " it was the same girl whom I warned that day.

" Her name is Adira , my best friend's sister " he still sees me like the same.

" she really seems obsessed with you " he chuckled .

" may be yes " that made me sink into reality.

Was it really love or obsession. I had these feelings for him since my teenage days and I never gave.

Even when he clearly said no I never let it go. So he really thinks I'm obsessed with him. Am I really obsessed with him. I never let any girls near him. So its obvious.

Tears brimmed in my eyes. I left the cafe and drove towards Rohan's home. The drive was really slow and it made me think about lots of things in my life.

I know where he keeps his spare. I know he changes it occasionally so that I won't find it. However I end up finding it.

I opened his home and went inside his room and sat there inhaling his scents. Maybe this could be the last time I'm coming here..

" Adi ... I told you not to enter here without my permission " he yelled entering his room.

I chuckled. She saw my red shot eyes and stopped what he was about to say next. He sat beside me.

" so you think I'm obsessed with you. Isn't it Rohan " I asked him wiping the lone tear that escaped my eyes.

" Adi.. " I motioned him to stop.

" I think it's high time I give up on this hopeless relationship " I stood up from the bed.

" yesterday bhaiyya's family friend asked me in hands of marriage. I asked them to give me two days to think. So.. Good bye Rohan . I won't disturb you again " I said not facing him.

When I was about to move I felt a tug on my hand. The next moment I fell on the bed and Rohan was hovering over me.

My breathing was irregular.

" what are you doing Rohan . Let me go "

" Let me tell you something Adi . If you are obsessed with me then I'm one step ahead in that obsession " he said pinning my hands above my head together with one of his hand.

" And about saying yes to someone else. Let me make it clear. YOU ARE MINE as you said I'm yours . Engrave it in your mind too Adi " he said tucking the strand of hair behind my ear.

Its all new to me. I have never been this close to him. He is showing me his other side which he is hiding for so long.

" if I had never liked you ,I would have never let you come and go out of my home this easily. I think you won't understand it until.. " he said tracing my lips with his free hand.

He moved forward and placed his lips on mine and started kissing me slowly. I was totally numb seeing this side of him.

He gripped my waist to bring me out of my trance making me respond to him. I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

He did not get deeper into the kiss. He stopped the kiss before it went much deeper. He pecked my lips twice looking at my grinning face.

He kissed on my forehead and left my hands. He laid beside me while I replayed the whole scene in my mind.