27. proposal

Adi :

I was so angry and happy at the same time. All along my whole life Rohan was also loving me but he hid it from me . He was so good at hiding his feelings for me.

But he was dating a lots of girls. I want to kill him. With that thought I drove my car which originally belonged to him to his home.

It was awfully quiet. I rang the bell but no one opened the door. So searched for the duplicate key placed under the flower pot.

I opened the door. It was quiet dark . But a single candle light caught my eyes. I followed the light and led me to more lights into a room.

 I followed the light and led me to more lights into a room

The room was filled with candles . It was a mesmerizing view. I was totally indulged in the scenery. Suddenly a video of my childhood memories started to play.

I was running around as a little teenage girl playing with my bhai and bhabi. Papa was also there in the video which brought tears in my eyes.

I heard the clearing of throat. I made me turn around. I looked at Rohan who stood on his knees. I closed my mouth with my hands in surprise.

" I have waited all along these years to ask you this Adira, WILL YOU MARRY ME " he asked me with a ring in his hand.

Tears were falling out of my eyes. I nodded my head vigorously . He stood on his legs and made me wear the rings. I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly.

I buried my head into his neck and cried in happiness. He hugged me in return patting my back.

FINALLY I got the love of my life. I never thought he will love me one day.

" I love you Adi " he said swaying us a bit.

" I love you so much Rohan . I can't live without you. Let's get married soon " he nodded his head. We swayed in slow motion enjoying our moment.

Soon the days passed in blur....

I looked into the love of my loves eyes when he tied the nuptial chain around my neck. A drop of tear fell from my eyes in happiness. He applied vermillion on my partition.

He kissed on my forehead making me close my eyes. He made me wear the toe rings. Everyone around us were happy.

Even Rohan's parents came to our wedding. I thought they would never come. But as I guessed they left as soon the marriage was over. They were mostly like a guest.

Though Rohan was their adopted child, they treated him as their own until they had their own child. At first it was shocking to me in my childhood day hearing that. But later I got used to it.

I wanted to shower him with all the love he deprived off in his life. I want to live my whole life with him with lots and lots of love.

Today I became MRS.Rohan Malhotra, the wife of my Rohan, which was always my dream...