6. First

Adi :

        I wasn't feeling good. My mind is totally blank. I don't even know what I should do now. I don't why but my stomach use to pain now and then.

So I stayed at home alone. Papa went to work and bhai too went somewhere.  He did not say where he went.

Pain started  hitting me like never ever. I can't bear the pain. So I went to papa's room and took the pain killer tablet from his first aid kit . I had it and sat  on the floor holding my stomach.

I don't know when but I slept in my pain. I woke up feeling some thing cool around me. I looked around to see blood around.

I'm totally scared now . Am I going to die. Why is there full of blood around me.Tears started flowing from my eyes. If I die will papa and bhai cry.  Will they be happy when I die.  God why are you taking me with you so soon. I want to spent time with everyone.

Thinking everything I started crying. I heard Rohan's voice downstairs.

" Rohan " I called him crying loudly. He came inside my room few minutes later .

" Adi where is... " he stopped in mid seeing my current condition and his eyes widened in horror.  I started crying loudly.

" Rohan I'm going to die , no one can save . God is taking me far away from you " I said crying.

" stop... stop... it drama queen " he said in horror.

" what... don't you feel sad I'm going to die. See all the blood around me,  soon I will be drained out of blood and I  will take my last breath.  " I cried loudly saying that.

" stop it Adi , don't you know you are on your periods " he said frustrated.

" what is mean by that " I said wiping my nose.

" you are unbelievable . Wait let me call Tara " he said and went outside.

What does he meant by period. I just know only one period and  that doesn't have any relation with me being surrounded  by blood.

" ahhh.... no one is picking up their mobile.  Now I have no other way " Rohan said coming in my room again.

" what  way " I asked him. He glared at me . I showed him zipping my mouth. When he is around me my every despair vanishes into air.

" now go and take a nice hot bath . I will be back before that . Got that " don't know where he is going but I know he won't leave me alone atleast when I'm going to die. I nodded my head and went inside the bathroom and washed away the blood from my body.

But the blood never stopped which made me cry again. When I came out of the bathroom I saw fresh clothes kept on my table along my panties. My panties had an cotton like something wrapped in it. I took it in my hand and was about to tear it away but I heard a knock on the door.

" yes "  I answered from inside.

" Adi wear those clothes " my cheeks reddened thinking about him seeing my clothes

" but it has something like cotton or something in it . I don't want to wear it "

" shut your mouth and wear it Adi " he yelled from outside.

" ok ok . Stop yelling at me. Can't you be atleast nice to me . I'm at the last moments of my life" I said from inside.

" God why meeee " he yelled from outside.

But really what the hell is wrong with this guy. I'm the one whose is on the verge of death and he is asking god why me. Stupid.  He doesn't even know how to behave like a gentleman.

I clutched my stomach when the pain hit me again. I went out side to see him in the hall sitting on the couch.  I went and sat opposite to him and huffed.

When I was about to open my mouth to talk he motioned me to lock my mouth . I huffed nevertheless I did what he said. He placed a cup infront of me. I saw and it was chocolate.

" have it " he motioned me . I gagged at him .

" I  hate this chocolate " he glared at me and motioned me to have it. I pouted at him and had it. Though I hate brown chocolate I had it for him.

We sat there in silence and then bhai and Tara came together.  Why is she with my brother.  I guess I need to use my brain now to think deeply.

" where were you . Why don't you attend my calls " Rohan yelled at Tara . My brother was glaring at him but he never minded it. Papa came inside too

" and you " he pointed towards my brother

" have you ever taught your sister what is mean by periods "  my bhai's eye widened and he looked at me . I shrugged my shoulder.

" what are you talking about Rohan " Papa asked Rohan carefully.

" she had her periods and she doesn't even know what is meant by that . She was crying that she is gonna die " Rohan said .

Tara laughed a bit hearing that and Rohan glared at her. I felt happy when he glared at her.

" Finally my classes paid their worth , isn't it Ro " she said patting his shoulder.

" shut up " he said looking at her while she giggled.  She came towards me and smiled at me.

" come with me . I will tell you what is meant by that "  I swatted her hands.

" I'm on the verge of death and you people are not even caring about me and you people are talking about some kind of period shits  . Will you even cry when I die " I yelled and Tara started laughing hearing that and Rohan tried to control his laugh.

" Adi go with her " Bhai said making me pout at him. Nevertheless he pushed me towards her and I  took her to my room...