5. meeting her

Adi :

After visiting bhai we started our journey to visit the nearby by village.  Its has river running by its end surrounded by rocks.

Papa always brings us here. Papa had an important work nearby. So I started walking  holding bhai's hand towards the river. Though he was whining like a girl I dragged him there.

I walked towards the river . There weren't lots of people but a similar figure caught my attention. It was Rohan.

It isn't hard for a girl to find her crush from a far.

" bhai isn't that Rohan " I said pointing towards him. He was standing there with him hands wrapped around a girl's shoulder. But I felt her too similar. She was lying on his shoulder and they were looking at the river.

I wanted to pull her hair and dump her into the river and yeah I already did it in my mind.

Bhai left my hand and walked towards them . I too followed him.

" Rohan " bhai called him.

He turned around and looked at us. The girl also looked at us.

" Tara you are also here " bhai said but something was different here. I could feel .

So now I learned her name TARA ,  it means star . Aww and she looks so beautiful.  Is Rohan in love with her.

She was about to leave when I was in such thoughts but Rohan holded her hand.

" can't you stay with me today " he asked looking at her.

What !! they are staying together.  What the hell is going on between them . How can they stay together.

" Not today " she unwinded his hands and left from there smiling at him. Before leaving she smiled at my bhai and me. I gave her a tight lipped fake smile . She shook her head at me smiling and left from there.

Why did she smile at me when she knows my smile is fake. Phewww whatever.

" Rohan what are you doing here.  You said you had some work "

" yeah and we came together  "

Bhai nodded his head at him. We took him along with us to papa .

" Rohan what are doing here "

" papa he wasn't interested to come here with us. But he was interested to come here with someone else " I said looking at him. He gave me an uninterested look.

" nah papa I came here with Tara . She had some work here and I accompanied her "

" nice lie " I  said again .

" not a word more Adi " bhai said looking at me to which I nodded.

" when am I going to meet this Tara " papa said looking at them.

" soon papa soon. " Rohan said to papa.

₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹₹

As usual my school days were passing more bore than ever. I started walking aimlessly around the corridor since I felt soo bored.  But the voice I heard startled me.

" it's okay sweetie,  I'm here with you right you don't have to worry  about anything else. "  I  heard Rohan saying to someone.  I hided myself to hear the conversation.

" Its not going to  be Okay Ro " she said. OMG  Its Tara I can remember her voice perfectly. But why is she called Rohan with a nick name.

" Just one more year sweetie,  we can move in together into my  apartment.  You will be officially 18 by then and no one can question you . I will take care of you "  how come they live together.  I'm not letting it happen at any cost.

" I don't want to rely on you Ro . I want to stand on my own legs " I could feel her voice wavering a bit .

" I won't lend you money even if you ask me " Rohan said to her .

" aww aww don't hit me I'm sorry " I leaned myself to look what was happening there. I wish I wouldn't have seen that .

" love you sweetie " He kissed her on her forehead while she smiled. My eyes filled with tears.

I can't  see my Rohan with someone else. I'm not that broad minded to give up on my love.

" love you too Ro " she said to him.  Both walked together holding hands while my heart is heavy.