1.undo

Adi :

           I sat in the coffee shop sipping my bitter coffee.  I'm not a fan of bitter coffee but this reminds me of my first love , my one sided love,whom I left behind years back.  Those one sided feelings still which I cannot overcome.  It's just one sided but it hurts a lot.

    People around me are walking to their destination.  Few are laughing happily with their family . I looked at the couple walking together holding their hands.  I too want to walk together like them holding hands laughing together with him. But I  don't have that luck in my life. I'm ought to be alone in my life. I have lost everyone in my life. I lost hope .

" still thinking about him " Sahil my friend asked sitting beside me.

" you have to forget someone to think about them. I haven't forgotten him nor I ever will " I said smiling a bit. He sighed beside me.

" what if he is married Adi " he asked me. I glared at him give him do - want - die - out - of - hands - look. He raised his hands in surrender.  Because he know how possessive I'm about my HIM .

" Did you complete the work I asked you to do "  I asked him folding my hands under my chest. He nodded his head. I raised my eyebrow at him.

" I did as you said . Don't worry about that. I'm cent percent sure that Arya will run away from  her marriage  as per our plan. She won't be back until she realizes something is fishy"  I smiled hearing that.

" wow . That's the amazing thing I have ever had after a long time. Now its going to be more spicy. " I said feeling glad.

" But really Adi why do you want to spoil your own brother's wedding  "

" she isn't a good choice for him. He deserves someone better in his life." I said sipping my coffee .

" what about your family's reputation " I chuckled hearing that.

" you don't know about my bhaiyya . He will make sure his family is always protected  from everything.  So don't bother about him "

" so you don't hate your brother as much as you say huh " I  clenched my fist hearing that.  Though I tell myself I hate him I can't do that after all he is my brother.

I shrugged at Sahil.

" ummm Adi " he hesitated to speak.

" yeah "

" I want to show you these pictures "

He showed me a picture where Rohan and some other girl talking together. Her back was facing me. She had shoulder level hair. I can't see who it is. But I can say she is beautiful. But I  can't let go off my Rohan to someone like that.

I  took his mobile phone from him and started scrolling the other pictures.  That's when I caught the glimpse of her picture in the opposite mirror. Tears started pooling around my eyes. I sighed in relief mentally.

" she is alive. OMG . She is alive " I  started yelling at him.

" Adi calm down. People are looking at us. Who is alive "

" My bhabhi  . She is there alive . I need to meet her . Oh God . What am I gonna do " I started blabbering. I can't even stop my tears. 

" I need to see her. My bhabi must be  looking for me . God she is alive she is alive " I kept on saying without bothering to think about anything.

" where did you get these pictures "  I asked him all of sudden

" In Mumbai " he said thinking a bit .

" I need to return back to India as soon as possible I can't wait here anymore.  I need to meet her. "

" God Adi calm down. Its gonna take a bit of time. Can't you see the weather condition here and don't you remember you have to stay here for nearly six months as per the contract. So We have to wait. "

" I  don't care about that contract now "

" Think about us too Adi. Please. " I can't leave them here like this. They were there for me when I was alone. They stood by me when I was totally broken. Now its my turn to stay on their side. A period of six months will pass in a blink of an eye.

" okay. I will stay. Its a matter of six months right " he nodded his head hurrily and hugged me. I patted his back.

I watched Sahil going back. I  looked on his way until his silhouette disappeared. I paid for my coffee and started walking to my apartment.  Everything in my life has changed.  I never expected anything like this to happen.

I started thinking of my golden old days where I lived happily with my papa , bhai, bhabi and my Rohan.....