3. new girl.

Adi :

My people will have many reasons to go to school . Some go to school to study, some for cent percent attendance, some for their friends and so on. The one and only thing that makes me go to school is Rohan. My crush.

   Every day I  use to go to school without failure so that I  can see him. His class room is across my room. So he will cross my class every day.  Even I can see him from my class. Sometimes my bhai would exchange his seat with him.

That day no one can control control my freaking mood . I would take my anger on who ever I see or try to make conversation with me. I never tried to make any friends with anyone.  I don't even have time for that. I can only concentrate on  my Rohan.

As usual I came early to school today. When I went inside I saw Nidhi sitting at my seat. I really want to pull her hair and throw her out now but I promised bhai that I'm not using violence at school....until I don't have any other option.

" up " I told her in my gruff voice that could scare anyone away. She obeyed me immediately.  She took her things and sat on the other seat. I jumped in happiness internally.

I sat on my seat. I place my chin on my hands and looked out through the window waiting for Rohan to cross my class room. I waited waited waited. Finally I  noticed him.

God... he is as handsome as always. His hair neatly combed with few strands falling on his forehead.  His long eyelashes.  He smiled when  his friend said something to him. OMG that smile ... I Can do anything to see that beautiful smile of him.

The way he walked , the way he smiled . I could feel my adrenaline raising high. It felt like the time has started passing very slow. He went inside his class. Now again I have to sit at this boring class.

My teacher started taking class and I don't even know which subject she is teaching us. I peaked through the window to get a glimpse of him but to my disappointment it was my brother sitting there.

I think I should teach my bhai some lesson at home . He is blocking my crush's view. If he isn't my brother , I would have made him suffer in hell.

Later at interval in saw him talking with a girl happily.  His eyes showed a different kind of emotion when he spoke to her. My bhai was a silent spectacular there.

She looks so beautiful. Her knee length hair could make every girl evny of her.  The way her lips move..
Ahhh , why the hell am I describing her beauty.  I shouldn't do that . I should hate her.

I don't like her. How can I like her when she holds my crush's every ounce of attention. But suddenly when I looked at my bhai he was looking at her without her knowledge. What is there something that I need to find now.

Even I noticed she looked at him few times.  Atleast now I can ask my brother about this new girl who stole my crush's attention. Or else I would blackmail him about how he was looking at her without her knowledge.

Now she has his whole attention making me burn holes onto her. But let me tell you new girl,  I will gain his attention back. I mentally told myself.  The whole day I was sulking and there were different kind of scenarios running in my mind.

What if they both love eachother.  What if she takes him away from me. God, this  teenage and hormones are making me horrible.