19. Peck

Rohan :

I had a meeting in the morning.  After completing the meeting I  was talking with Aisha. I was smiling when  she told me about her childhood crush and all. I remembered Adi when she spoke about her crush.

I did not notice the room door being open. But when I saw Adi's face it was enough for my smile to vanish.  Because this is not going to end well.

Aisha shook my  hand with her hand  to bring me out of the trance. She strolled towards her and yanked her hands away from me  . She  stood infront of me facing her.

" if I were you , I won't touch him " she  said camly . I know its the storm before calm.

" who the hell are you to say that " she sceetched . Because she might have thought its some others girls who is behind me.

" Mother of his children " shock. That would be an understatement.  But I know only she could be the mother of my children so I never corrected her.

" I'm sorry Mam . I never knew sir was married  " Aisha said leaving from there.

" how did you find this place " I asked her  while she  was looking the office

" It isn't that hard for me " she  said looking at the family picture. She smiled looking at the picture making my heart flutter.

" I came back to see bhabhi " she said making me a little sad. I thought she came for me.

" I'm not letting her past get her even if it is in the form of you " I told her . Because I don't want to stir her happy life.

" I will find her anyway even without your help "  I know that Adi.

" I heard you heard lots of girlfriends all over these years " she said walking towards me. So my trick worked . But me having AIDS as a rumor was the result.  But I know this girl won't leave me even if I had AIDS.

I  walked back and stumbled upon the chair.

" l.. leave Adi " I said from the impact of falling.  It made her smirk more.

" its not like I'm here to rape you Rohan " she  said tracing my  face with her fingers.

But you are literally harassing me Adi.

" Stop being with other girls.  Because you know since I'm back I won't let anyone near you . You it better than anyone " she  said tracing my  lips.

My heart beat increased when she did it. My body is reacting to her touch.

" you are mine Rohan. Exclusively mine . Engrave it in your mind " she  said . 

All of a sudden she pecked my lips making my eyes widen. Little Adi was never this confident in expressing her feelings.

She excited my room . I chuckled tracing my lips. It's our first kiss.  Yeah it's just a peck but it means a lot to us.

I'm waiting for that day to propose her. But until then I have to maintain my posture.

I went outside to the reception.
" if that women ever comes again... "

" I promise sir I won't let her inside again sir " she said scared. Because I almost fired her when those girls came in search of me here.

" No ... you are letting her in without any hesitation " I gave her a reassuring smile.