16. back

The present..

Adi :

I opened my eyes when I reached India. Being back after long years feels awkward.  But seeing my Bhabhi after long gap made me more delighted.

But my happiness was short lived as I was dragged to that Khurrana house by my so called guardian's men.

I stood at the home angrily.  Because if not them I would have met my bhabhi by now.

" why the  hell did you bring me here " I  scowled at Mr. Aman , my so called bhaiyya.

" because I'm your guardian "

" gaurdian my foot "

" you are staying here "

" I  will make you guys let me leave here "

" all the best " he said piling me up.

Arun showed me a room . He asked me to make myself comfortable here and left . I rolled my eyes.

I looked at our family pic where me , papa , bhai , bhabhi and Rohan were very happy. Now there nothing more than sadness.

" I  will meet you soon bhabhi . I know shouldn't have left " I  said looking at the picture.

To clear my mind I wanted to leave to the pub my so called body guards weren't letting me go. So I  went out through climbing the wall.

I  got in the cab and reached the pub. I  sighed in relief when I reached there.

I danced there for few moments and went to the bartender for drinks.  I started gulping them in one after the other.

When I  was about to take the next shot my were stopped by someone rather I would say Rohan.

The one face which never let me move on in my life. The one face who left me all alone.  I yanked his hands and gulped the drink in one go.

" Stop  drinking like a pig Adi "

" ofcourse I would seem like a pig in your eyes. You can never see me as a women right " I slurred.

" tell me your address I will take you there "

" I'm sorry I don't tell strangers my address  " I  said leaving there . I got in the crowd and escaped from him easily.  I'm angry at him for calling me pig.

I reached the khurrana Mansion by the cab . I  saw the watchman and waved at him smiling.  He was shocked. Because he was there guards stopped me from leaving. I  showed my tounge at the guards and entered the house.

I tiptoped into the house because I don't want to wake them up. But unfortunately Arun saw me.

" Akka ... what the hell you smell awful "

" thank you for the compliments " I said bowing and reached my room. I  fell on the bed and slept.  I'm too tired to think about anything.

Knocking of door made me wake in the morning.  I  groaned in pain . My head was like someone had hit me with a hammer.

I opened the door to see the maid.

" mam asked you to come down for Breakfast " I rolled my eyes and shut the door at her face.

I stood under the shower and thought about yesterday's events.

" shit ... shit.. shit... OMG I saw Rohan. I wasn't on my senses.  What have I done " I groaned. After getting dressed I went downstairs. 

The whole family was sitting there. It quiet reminded of my family.  They were all chatting happy.  Just bhaiyya and his wife isn't there  . Not that I care.

Tears welled up in my eyes seeing them. Why did I lose my family. I wiped my tears and went to the kitchen to cook something for me. I don't want to eat anything made by them.

I sat on the chair with one leg on the hands on the chair.

" can't you sit properly like a girl " My so called mom asked me.

"  Sorry , my  mom wasn't there to teach me . She was busy with teaching her other family and children " I said eating my sandwich.  She became quiet after that. Serves her right.

" Dad she came home drunk yesterday " I know this guy is gonna rant me out . But I  never bothered. But I  need to teach him a lesson . So that he won't interfere in my matter.

Thus Vedant uncle started his lecture  which never ended by the way......