33. The end

Adi :

I wanted to travel in Royal Enfield with him . Hugging him tightly placing my head on his shoulder I want to enjoy with him.

Fulfilling my wish we traveled in the two wheeler. I enjoyed the breeze hugging him tightly.  It reminded me of the day we went together on a long travel with bhai and bhabhi.

I looked at the sky and smiled. ' I hope you guys are happy seeing me happy with the love of my life '  I smiled happily when a drop of rain fell on my face.

I hope its their blessings.  I wish I had spent time with them more.

We stopped near a cliff when I asked  Rohan to stop. It was an amazing view.

" I love you Rohan " I yelled and it echoed back again and again

" I love you Rohan " I yelled and it echoed back again and again. I looked at Rohan he was smiling at me.

I ran toward him and jumped on him. He caught me and swirled me happily.

" I love you so much Adi " he whispered in my ear making me grin.

I kissed him on his lips pouring all my love and happiness in it. I always wanted to be with him . And now I love this forever.

I placed my forehead on his smiling closing my eyes. He pecked my lips.

" lets go baby " he mumbled.  I nodded my head getting down.

He showed me his hands asking me to place mine on his. I smiled placing mine on his.

He interwined our fingers creating sparkles in my heart. He tugged me walking infront of me. I looked at our hands .

I have always thought will I ever get him in my life. Will he ever see me the way I see him. Will he reciprocate my feelings.

But today those questions have vanished from my heart . I have nothing to worry.

He is mine all mine.

My crush , is my husband now.

My one-sided love has been reciprocated.

The sparkles he created is the sparkles of love...

I hugged him tightly as we continued to travel....

●●●●●●●●●●

So this is the end of the story guys..

I'm going to start a new story soon...

I will  be publishing this story soon so please be with me guys

I will  be publishing this story soon so please be with me guys. Support me as you guys have supported me all along...