28. mine

Rohan:

            Finally I made her mine . I tied the nuptial chain around her neck and applied vermillion on her partition announcing to this world this is MY WIFE.

I faced lots of odds in my life before making her mine.

     Though it was very hard now its very easy. Seeing her as my wife made me proud than never.

    I have been staying all alone these years but now I have a wife whom I love a lot to share my whole life.

  Before Adi was taken by Tara to redo her make up and dress, I holded her.

" Tonight I will make you mine in every senses " I whispered in her ears and bite. He eyes widened and she left abruptly .

I waited for her in our room after changing into comfortable clothes.  She entered our room after few hours nervously.

Seeing her nervous makes me want to laugh aloud. Because my Adi is always bold.

She never made eye contact with me till now. I smiled at her antics. She was wearing a simple saree with heavy jewels with a beautiful hair style.

" Adi change into something more comfortable " I  told her standing near the wall folding my hands onto my chest.

She went slowly and sat on the dressing table and started removing her jewelries.  I  was looking at her through the mirror. I caught her stealing glances . I smiled when our eyes met.

She averted her gaze and her hands got struck on removing her chain. I walked towards her and removed her hands from the chain .

I could easily remove the chains lock easily with my hands but I deliberately used my mouth on it and kissed her neck. I could feel her breathing becoming ruggered.

I removed it slowly and licked on her neck. I could feel goosebumps on her body. I went infront of her and removed the bangles slowly from her hands keeping it aside one by one.

I kept my eyes on her while she kept her gaze down at the floor. I started removing the clips on her hair slowly.  I want to keep on touching her. So I  prolonged it as far as I could.

When I removed every clips her hair fell in wavy form. I admired her beauty. I placed kiss on her shoulder.  I stood infront of her and raised her head with my fingers.

She looked at me with her beautiful orbs. It made me flutter. I pecked on her lips.

" go and change into something that you would feel more comfortable.  " I  kissed on her forehead and went to lay on the bed.

I smiled when I saw her sneaking in and out . But I closed my eyes when she came out after changing her dress.