31. loving hearts

Rohan :

While we were watching the Thor , Adi had some other plans. I know she is playing with me and I love playing with her too.

When she touched me  , my body felt heaven. But I know if I let her then I won't be able to control myself anymore .

If she wasn't on her periods then I would have made love to her right now at this couch. But I have  to control myself.  So I thought of Playing with her.

" you know Adi orgasm can relive stomach pain " I whispered in her ear. I said touching the band of her shorts.  Her breath hitched at my touch.

At first I just thought of teasing her but the way she was looking at me made me want more.

" you will be the death for me Adi " I groaned.

I started moving  my further more. I could feel her soft skin.

" Did you think of me Adi while you shaved here " I asked her drawing patterns over there.

" ye..yes " she stammered.  Only I can bring out this Adi which made my pride increase.  I smiled. When I moved my finger little down she stopped me.

" Rohan.. I'm..I'm  "

" It doesn't matter wifey. I just want to make you feel good " I said kissing her forehead.

I touched her clit making her shiver. I  looked at her while she was looking at me lying on my lap. Never once we took eyes of eachother.

I  started  moving my fingers slowly and then I found her nerve bundles when she shivered.  picked her up made her sit of my lap.

Again I started playing with her clit . She closed her eyes in pleasure . I tilted her head and started kissing her.

I increased my pace making her moan into the kiss. She circled her hands around my neck and placed her forehead on mine looking into my eyes.

My movements increased making her squirm on my lap. She threw her head back and moaned my name  loudly when she came but I did not stop my movements .

" Rohan " she kept on  moaning  my name  while the look on her face gave me pleasure.  The way her eyes were rolling made me want her. I stopped when she came for the second time.

" one day I will fuck when you are on your periods wifey "  I said pressing her sensitive clit making her moan.

" I'm waiting for that day " she said making me chuckle. She started kissing me making me feel pure bliss...