23. baby

Adi :

" Rohan I'm taking your car with me " I yelled loudly taking his car keys.

" Adi ... " he yelled back but before he could I ran out of his room . But he was fast enough to catch me.

He wass holding me by my waist from behind and I was giggling not yielding in. He tried to get it from me but I tried my level best .

" I know you love me Rohan " I stated making him stop his movements. He was now facing me looking straight into my eyes. I pecked his lips and ran out of his house.

" you better take care of my baby " he yelled from inside.

When I reached khurrana mansion I saw an aunty in the hall speaking to my so called mom Mrs. Khurrana.

I never minded them . I freshened myself but the grumbling of my stomach forced me to go downstairs to fetch myself something.

" hey dear .. whats your name " that new aunty asked me.

" Adira " I said smiling a bit .

" she is so beautiful Nita " that aunty commented making me roll my eyes.

Thats when my handome brothers Aman and Arun and Mr. Vedik decided to enter the house.
These people always makes me jealous.

" Nita if you don't mind shall we introduce my son and her. They will make a perfect couple " she said happily. Making me irritated.

I really wanted to snap at her but she seems to be a good family friend so I don't want to spoil their relationship.

" bhaiyya you came here to take me to the gynecologist right . I thought you forgot it " I said smiling sweetly at my bhaiyya while rubbing my stomach looking at it.

Arun's mouth was hanging in air. Mr. Vedik was looking at me like I'm some kind of Alien. But I never changed my deamor .

" oh I'm sorry dear I thought you were not married "

" It's okay aunty . My husband doesn't insist me on wearing those chain , sindoor and all. That's why people tend to misunderstand " she nodded at me.

" how far are you ma " she enquired me . I thought of the time I met Rohan .

" 3 months aunty "

" okay ma take care . I'm leaving " she said leaving while I sighed.

Everyone stayed quiet when I handled her. But I know its the storm before calm.

" you can't say such thing to people Adi " Mrs. Khurrana told me. I always longed for mother's love and I got it from my bhabhi.

But looking at her makes me always worry. When everyone in my school had mom I never had one and I became a weirdo.

" that's none of your business " I snapped at her.

" but really Akka who is that husband of yours " he asked me while at I ate my ice cream . I chuckled at his statement .

" he looks so cute when he is angry " I told Arun but bhaiyya stayed quiet.

Bhaiyya came near me and sat on my opposite chair.

" how do you feel " he asked me . I rolled my eyes at him.

" you could have told me its Advi's death anniversary " he said giving me a sad smile . I stayed quiet focusing on playing with the melting ice cream.

He hugged me all of sudden but I never reciprocated it. I pushed him.

" I don't want your consoles " I said leaving from there. I know I'm hurting him....