32. show

Rohan :

I came to office to meet Tara. I want to spent time with Adi so for the time being I want Tara to look over everything.

I groaned entering the cabin . Tara was sitting on Aman's lap and they were kissing eachother. They stopped hearing the doors opening sound.

" why do I always have to be the one to witness your romance Tara. Can't you atleast lock the door " I asked her sitting on the couch.

" Don't you know the basic manners of knocking the door " Tara retorted.

" who knew you were snooping your husband   " I said.

" Don't act like you never did these things with Adi " Aman groaned hearing that.

" I don't want to hear what my sister is doing with this guy " he said pointing at me . I rolled my eyes at him.

" Any way both of you take care of the office until I'm back "

" where are you leaving " Aman asked me.

" To be with your sister " I said winking at him.

" Finally Adi made you hers " Tara exclaimed making me smile.

Later I left to my home to see my  beautiful wife. I opened the door and saw her sleeping on the couch with her mouth opened a bit. I chuckled seeing my cute baby.

I picked her up in bridal style. she smiled in her sleep and snuggled more into me. I made her lay on the bed and went to freshen up.

When I came back she was still sleeping. So I went near her and ruffled my wet hair on her face. Water droplets fell on her face.

She whined and opened her eyes slowly.  Seeing me she smiled.

" Good morning " she said stretching her hands

" Its night Adi , you slept in the evening " I said flicking her head. She rubbed her head pouting.

Her eyes were roaming around my body. I did not wear my t-shirt.

" Like what you see baby " I asked her smirking.

" More than everything " she said pulling me. I fell above her. She giggled.

" you are unbelievable Adi " I said looking at her . I tucked her hair behind her ears. I moved aside and laid beside her.

She snuggled more into me and started tracing my abs.

" why are you soo obsessed with my abs Adi "

" I'm obsessed with the whole of you Rohan. I won't let you go even in your dreams "

" Even I won't let you go " I said tightening my hold on her.

" pack your things Adi. Let's go somewhere far away from everything "

" Is it your way of asking me on honeymoon Rohan . If so then I'm flattered " she said laying on my chest looking at me.

 If so then I'm flattered " she said laying on my chest looking at me

I winked at her and kissed on her forehead...