20. Sexy

Adi :

I reached back to khurrana mansion to check out the results of my deeds. Indeed everything worked out perfectly.

I could sense it from the cries of Arun from his  room. I smirked internally.

Later hearing his grunts and moans of pain I felt little bad. Just a little.  So I took the antibiotic to his room.

I knocked his room and opened it. There he was sprawled on the bed and moaning in pain.

" I  know you did it " he said making me smirk more.

" I never said I did not do it. You should know not to mess with me "

He snorted and again cried in pain. I  went near and made him sit on the bed. I  know he was weak . So his protest did not work.

I forcefully fed him the tablet and made him lie on the bed.

" was it another kind of poison " I shrugged my shoulder.

" mommmm... she is gonna kill me " I  smiled and left his room. I  don't want to stay here but I have no other way.

So I thought of going to Rohan's home . I got his address from my sources.  When I went down I saw Mrs. Nita there.

" where are leaving at this time "

" Far away from you " I  said leaving from there.

I  reached Rohan's home and stood outside mesmerizing the home. I  rang the bell but he wasn't opening it.

So I rang it again and again impatiently. Finally the devil opened the door . He stood there on his glory.

He was wearing  track pants and his upper part was bare . I roamed my eyes around his body were droplets of water were falling down. He looked so sexy right at the moment.

" stop eye fucking me Adi " he said making me grin widely.  I winked at him and entered his home pushing past him.

" how do always find me "

" It doesn't matter as long as I find you "

He was about wear his shirt but I stopped him.

" don't wear it na. Let me look at my Greek God " I said shamelessly. He mumbled something but he wore his shirt.

When started to button them up I holded his hand to stop him and gave him my puppy eyes. He sighed and let it be like that.

" You are so sexy even after all these years " I said pinching his cheeks. He swatted my hand away and rubbed his cheek.

" coffee " he asked

" bitter like you " he glared at me while I gave him my sweet smile.

My hot man brought me hot coffee and I'm ogling at him shamelessly.  After all he is mine. I patted myself mentally.

He handed me the coffee.

" can I meet Bhabi " I asked him though I know his answer will be no.

" Adi it wasn't easy for her all these years. But now she is trying to move on and if you enter her life again its gonna create a huge mess. "

" but.. but can I see her from far  please "

" Even if I say No your are not going to listen to my words. But promise me Adi you won't create any rucks in her life "

" Rohan , she is my everything. She is like a mother to me.   If she is happy  I don't have to worry about anything else " he sighed.

" she is married " he dropped the bomb on my head .

" WTF " I said loudly

" Stop cursing Adi "

" but  how can you let it happen. Do you have any idea what would happen if that that husband of hers comes to know about her past " I yelled at him . Now the coffee is long forgotten.

" he is a good guy " I  know Rohan is good at judging people so I never said anything else. I let the topic off.

" Rohan can you atleast feel a bit for me now " I  said sitting comfortably on the sofa. I know I use him this question always . But as always He never said anything.

" Even if you don't feel . It's okay because I will make you mine at any cost " I  said smiling at him.

I went near him and kissed on his forehead.

" don't forget you are mine " I  said while leaving...