4. Far

Adi :

I was thinking how to ask my bhai about that girl was smiling sweetly at my Rohan. But I can't bring up my courage to ask bhai about her.  If I ask him then I will have to answer thousands of his questions. 

Days are passing like that. Rohan spends most of his time with her. Even stopped spending time in our home. But today he is coming to our home after a long gap.

I checked my self in the mirror.  Feeling satisfied I gave myself a flying kiss. I went down to see papa, bhai and Rohan talking to eachother.

" If she is so special why don't you bring her here Rohan " Papa asked him.

Special my foot.

My mood is spoiled now. What is so special about her and why is my bhai staying quiet when they are speaking about her. Its unlike him.

" papa she takes time to mingle with others.  I will bring her once she feels comfortable around us "

I hope she never gets comfortable around us.

" Rohan so you are coming with us this weekend right " Bhai asked him.

Please say yes, please.  I want to spend time with you.

" ummm no papa... I can't with you guys this week " he said in a low voice.

" why " shit I said it loud . They are looking at me now. I smiled and sat near papa.

" I have some other work " I guess he don't want to speak further so let it be.

" it's okay. Take your time "

No its not okay. How can you say  can that papa

Nevertheless I smiled hiding my inner turmoil. I hope his work doesn't have anything to do with that new girl.  I don't even want to know her name. Because I might end up putting FLAMES  with their name to check their bonding.

He left soon . But I wanted to see him all the time.

Later papa asked us to pack of clothes and accessories since we are going to Coimbatore,  where my so called mom stays with her new family.

We  reached there early in morning.  We stayed in  a hotel.  I  use to visit them only because I can see my bhaiyya ( Aman ).  Otherwise I  won't even step into their house.

Even though papa asks me to love them I just can't do it. I holded bhai's hand and entered their home.

I saw bhaiyya standing there with his back faced towards us.

" bhaiyya " I yelled loudly turning their attention towards us. I ran towards him and jumped on him . I clung onto him like a monkey. He laughed holding me while I giggled.

" Adi ... why can't you behave like a girl " bhai  whispered yelled at me .

" bhaiyya look bhai is scolding me " I said pouting.

" Don't scold her like that Advi . She is still a child  "  bhaiyya told bhai placing me down. I showed my tounge at bhai.

" She is not a child Aman. She is 15 years old "  bhai told to bhaiyya.

" but still she is a kid . Isn't Adi " I nodded my head fastly and hugged bhai.

" I missed you so much bhaiyya " I said hugging him.

" what about me  " bhai asked me.

" you are always by my side but bhaiyya isn't na " I said smiling.

We spent our whole time together  making jokes and all. Bhai tried talk to the khurrana family politely but I never minded them.

These both are my world.  Without them I  can't be happy.  But I don't know what will happen if bhai comes to know about my crush on Rohan.

Ahh.. let it be . Anyway he will come to know about it in the future and yeah let me face it on that day. Till then let's enjoy the present.