12. just miss

Adi :

Today bhaiyya is coming to our home after a long time. I'm really very eager to see him. I'm waiting for him since morning.  But bhai and bhabhi had some problems.

I don't know why but she was upset and bhai never left her side. I never asked her because I don't want to upset her more.

Bhaiyya came home at night 10 . I  never slept the whole day.

" bhaiyya " I ran towards him when I saw him at the entrance.  I hugged him tightly.

" I missed you soo much " he hugged me in return and patted my hair.

" bhaiyya come with me let's go to  my room , I want to show you my trophy " I said tugging him along with me.

" let him take rest  Adi " I pouted.

" Its ok papa . Let me go with her " he came with me and I  started filling the gaps , saying about each and everything in my life ofcourse except Rohan .

" bhaiyya see this na " I showed him my favorite dress which papa gifted me last week

"  Its looks so splendid  " I smiled widely at him jumping up and down in happiness.

" who is that  " he asked me pointing towards the window.

There my bhai was with Tara bhabi but her back was facing us. He was saying something to her by cupping her face in his palm.

She nodded to him and then he kissed her on her forehead.  She hugged him and left in the car with Rohan , who was waiting for her inside.

" he will explain it , come lets go to him " we went downstairs to meet bhai .

" who is that girl " bhaiyya asked seeing him.

" our future daughter in law " Papa answered him. Bhai was just smiling.

" I  never thought he would ever find a girl for himself  " bhaiyya said earning a glare from bhai .

" bhaiyya she just pities him " I joined him.

" ofcourse otherwise who would fall for this idiot  " bhaiyya said wrapping his hands around my shoulder.

" Atleast I won't be all alone in my life unlike you Aman " bhai said earning a glare from him.

" papa you know he was kissing her outside  " bhaiyya said amused.

"  He was sleeping with her yesterday papa " I joined him in piling up bhai.

" no papa,  I.. I was just comforting her  " he said scratching the back of his head.

" so my brother Advi is inevitably in love with this girl huh " bhaiyya said amused.

" I  won't  lose her or let anything happen to her at any cost " bhai said smiling 

" As long as you guys are happy I will be there for you . So... can I see her picture  "

" nope , see her when she will be back  after two days  "

" umm... its I need to go back  before that " bhaiyya said  fumbling.

" ofcourse they are your first priority we know that well so don't show off. Papa I'm sleepy . " I retired to room angrily.

I heard him calling me but I was too angry to respond.  The next day all my anger vanished when  he showed me with milky bar and milk shakes.

I grinned at him happily.

" happy " he asked smiling.

" more than ever " I said hugging the chocolates.

" spoil her like a brat " bhai said emerging into my room.  I shoved my tounge at him.

We enjoyed spending time with bhaiyya and he left to his home as he said leaving me sad.