22. kiss

Rohan :

The whole day I was totally anxious. Today was the day Advi left the world which shattered our whole world.

These past years I use to take care of Tara but  right now she has Aman with her . So I  don't have to worry about her.

But  Adi how did she cope up with the loss. I want to comfort her. So I called her but she dismissed it.

I was waiting for her. I know she will come to me. As I thought my door bell rang. I ran towards the door.

I opened the door. There she stood with every ounce of happiness lost in her eyes. Seeing me she launched herself into myself.

I closed the door and too her into the hall. I sat on the sofa and pulled her into my lap. She placed her head in the crook of my neck and circled her hands around me.

Right now the only thing in my mind is to take care of my women in my hands. I rubbed her back in soothing manner.

" Its okay Adi . I'm with you right now. You don't have to worry. I will be there for you always. "

" But you left me all alone " she mumbled .

" I had no other way Adi " I said rubbing her back.

" Rohan will you ever love me "

Yes Adi but just wait for few more days . I wanted to tell her this but I stayed quiet.

She took away her head away from my neck and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were blood shot like she was crying for hours.

She cupped my face in her hands. I sighed from the warmth that her hands were providing me.

All of sudden she placed her lips directly on mine. I was totally shocked. My eyes widened in realization.  But I  can't seem to stop her or push her away.

She kissed me slowly savoring the moment.  But I tried not to  reciprocate.  She took my lower lips and nibbled it. It took every ounce of my self control to not kiss her back. But I gave in finally kissing her which lasted just for a moment.

She stopped kissing me and placed her forehead on mine.

" I'm sorry . I will just leave " she said moving away from me. I  holded her hand to make her stop.

" stay Adi you are not on your right state of mind "  she chuckled.

" Its okay Rohan . I'm just going back to my Bhaiyya's home "

" Are you still angry on him"

" nah just a bit upset " she dismissed.  I don't want her to be alone at this time .

" Adi can you help me in drawing a picture " I know she loved drawing pictures since childhood especially mine.

" okay "

I totally distracted her from her thoughts and made her draw our childhood pictures the whole night. She finally slept due to exhaustion.

I picked her up and placed her on the bed. She looked so cute while sleeping.  I kissed her on her lips.

" Good night Adi . Sleep tight " I said caressing her hair.