11. help

Adi :

" help meeee " my bhai groaned falling on my bed . I gave him a sweet smile and returned my concentration on my book. I know Tara was giving him a cold shoulder.  That's why he is asking my help to persuade her.

" please Adi . I will fall on your legs. Please.  " it feels so good to make him plead like this. Because it's always me who would plead him but now the tables has turned.

" I  can't betray her so earn in by yourself  " he gritted his teeth.

" fine " he yelled and left from there.

Few minutes later she came back.

" so did you promise to help him "

I fake gasped and kept my hands on my chest  " how can you think so low of me . I'm  dedicated to you "  I said dramatically. 

" don't help him at any cost " I nodded my head vigorously and hugged .

I don't know how but my bhai convinced her finally to forgive him. Now he use to hold her hands if they are together.

They have become more close yet they haven't confessed it to eachother.  Even I wonder what kind of love is it. But my dreams came true one day.

I  heard my bhai practicing about proposing to her. So I  just followed him without his knowledge.  I saw him entering into a cafe and she was sitting there already.

I tiptoped and sat a few seats away from them so they won't notice me. When I took the seat I saw Rohan  sitting infront of me.

" what the hell are you doing here . " I whisper yelled at him.

" for the same thing you came here " he whispered back. I smiled at him which he returned making butterflies fly in my stomach.

" shhh listen to what they are saying " I nodded my hear and leaned back to listen to their conversation.

Both of them were really quiet but my bhai broke the silence.

    " Tara you know I have lots of dreams in my life . You are the best person I have ever seen in my life. But you have your own life where you have a lot to achieve but.." what the hell is this idiot talking I just wanna smack his head.

   " so thats it guess . Today will be ending of everything " Tara said . I stood up to hit my bhai but Rohan held my hand.

" stay calm Adi " I glared at him nevertheless I obeyed him.

   " idiot shut up and let me complete " bhai barked at her silently.

"  Ok ok  . You can continue " she said sarcastically.

    " so I need to have a stable life made by my own money until then can you wait for me" he said closing his eyes waiting for her words

     " why do i have to wait for you "  what hell is their problem.  Why are twisting each and every words.

   " I will be staying by your side to achieve it"  Tara completed sipping her cappuccino . Wow that was some thing unexpected.

  " I love you " bhai'd words made her choke her drink. I laughed silently. But Rohan was still holding my hands . I was really happy right at the moment.

   " love you too " she replied after a fits of cough

      " God , how come someone propose in such a stupid way " Rohan said making them known to our presence

    " who else can other than my stupid bhai ( brother) " I said emerging beside Rohan.

    " no one asked for your opinion "
The couples said sarcastically.

    " really but bhai you if its wasn't my bhabi( sis in law) you would have been still single" Adi retorted to her brother

" when did I become your bhabi " Tara asked me.

       " since the day you fell in love with my brother but today you are official and don't worry we will  be world's best bhabi and nanand( husband's sister) duo. I have started planning everything that we gonna do together.  We are gonna rock it bhabi " Adi complete making everyone groan at her remark.

   " hey she is mine " bhai voiced out.

   " shut up " both Rohan and Adi screamed at him collecting more audience from the cafe excusing themselves out of the cafe politely.

   Reaching out Vicky wrapped his hands around Tara's shoulder

  " new day .new beginning for new life ahead" he making the three look at him bewilderedly

    " shut it off " we screamed at him and walked away from his fastly

   " what guys can't I say something like this on this beautiful day .Tara you are my  official girlfriend atlest you to support me " bhai screamed running behind us.

This day could never be better....